8.

I got called back in and we got told that in 30 minutes the team buses will be picking us up by groups. I was still in shock with what had happened outside but shook it off. FC Barcelona got picked up with their own team bus. I told Liv and Ava about what happened and we talked about it for a bit then we stopped. I was too shocked. Like this happened then that then that happened. It's so confusing!!

1 HOUR: 

Steph, Pat and I go out last. Pat in the middle holding the Olympics Flag. Steph and I beside him holding the metal tiki torches. We light the pieces of wood / logs and stand back. 

30 MINUTES LATER: 

THE OLYMPICS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!!! - Pat, Galin & Steph 

Everyone starts screaming and then Pat picks me up and carries me on his shoulder. 

LIKE THIS: 

We were laughing and cheering

We were laughing and cheering. Next I know is that I'm still on Patty's shoulders and the teams all run into the middle and start jumping, cheering and screaming. 

AT THE VILLAGE: 

It was pretty late so we went straight to bed because tomorrow everything was going to start. 

I woke up at 5:10 am. Liv and Ava were still asleep as they always wake up at 6:45 am. 

I decided to get ready. 

I wore my Australian Olympics crop top with its shorts. I wore all black Nike 270s.

I put my hair up in a bun. 

I put on tinted moisturiser, sunscreen (obvi), concealer, bit of blush, curled my lashes and waterproof mascara. 

I went downstairs and there was no-one. I sat outside. 

Morning Galin - Pablo 

Morning Pablo - Galin 

It was still dark. 

Do you want to go watch the sunset?  -   Pablo 

Yeah  - Galin 

He called a taxi and we went to the beach. We laid our stuff on a towel. We started to walk. 

I've got a spot let's go there   -  Pablo 

Ok   -   Galin 

We held hands and walked to this special spot of his. 

We arrived. 

This is beautiful Pablo   -   Galin 

Something beautiful for a beautiful girl   -   Pablo 

WWOOOW. Bros got W RIZZ. 

I gave him a hug which he returned. We kissed (on the lips) . 

We sat and watched the sunset.