44

All day long I dealt with the bullshit from everyone and it did upset me more then I dare to admit. Cole and the guys did put the guys who tried to say something to me in their place and the girls did the same whenever a girl tried to say something so I couldn't be more grateful to have them all in my life but it still bothered me that someone found out and spread the news all over school with pictures and everything. Thankfully I didn't have any work today cause I don't know if I could handle that right now. I went home while cole had practice and when I walked in my parents and uncle were standing there waiting for me.
L- yes?
R- care to explain this
He held up one of the many pictures that was around school.
L- yeah I'll explain to my parents not to you cause like I said the other day I'm not your concern now butt out
T- Lauren
L- I promise I'll explain let's just go away from him
T- fine
I led them to my room and I sighed and explained that it's true I'm a stripper that every night that I've been going to work this whole time. I explained that it's not as bad as it seemed cause I don't exactly have to interact with the customers like the normal stripper would. I explained how I took the job because Zack made me feel worthless and I figured that's what worthless people work and I took the job because I planned on moving the second I graduated because I couldn't be here with uncle rob anymore. I even explained that I was possibly moving out even sooner cause I already reached out to a few places and that I would be living with Cole.
J- why didn't you tell us why did you lie this whole time
L- cause I knew you'd be ashamed of me
T- we could never be ashamed of you sweetheart
L- I'm really sorry for everything I'm sorry for lying I'm sorry for it coming out like this I'm truly sorry
J- it's ok and we forgive you and I just have one more question and that's are you sure about living with Cole already you guys are great together but it's still soon isn't it
L- yeah but I can't live alone I'm too scared to do that and I know he wants out of his house just as bad and plus I know I'll always be safe with him there
T- ok
We talked a little more then they left the room and I couldnt be more grateful for them being so understanding. I laid down and looked at the picture to see if I could get any more clues as to who could've done this but I got nothing so I decided to head to the club and see if I could look at the security tapes it was a long shot but a shot I would try regardless.