Pure Vanilla x SMR

You took a good look at him, no matter how many times you two have done it, you could never get enough of him. He looks so aetherial like an angel—a god even; despite looking so debougche, cream colored locks sprawled on the pillow, some strands sticking into his forehead from diffferent places from all the sweat. His eyes usually closed—now opened to his lustful mismatched hazy hues rolled to the back of his head as tears fall from his rosy colored cheeks, purple and red marks all over his honey-colored skin, red bruised mouth from all the kissing you both have done, permenantly open drooling as he moans oh so loudly, he's to far out of it to care if someone hears him. You keep pushing yourself in deeper he bounced up and down from your ministrations, his toes curling, hands gripped the sheets so hard it might tore at this point.

"Y-Y/N~!" Pure Vanilla moaned, tore you away from your thoughts, as you keep slamming into him at a punishing pace.

"Mhhh.. What is it 'Nilla? Hah~ do you want to stop? What's the color?" you question him slowing down as you fear you've hurt him.

But it was quite the opposite, he was about to cum until you slowed down, he whined and looked at you, "No~! GREEN! Don't s-stop Please, PLEASE mo-Oh-ve faster~~! Deeper! You feel so So~ mmm-♡♡! Good inside of me~♡♡" Pure Vanilla pleaded, sniffling a bit, tears threatening to fall down from his rosy colored cheeks, gripping your wrist as he pushes his hips onto you urging you to keep going.

You put his legs over your shoulders gripping his thighs, bruising a bit. You pressed him in a mating press you pulled out slowly-he whimpered, until to your tip then slammed back in, Pure Vanilla moaned loudly.

He clenced the sheets deperately as his chest flushed, arching his back a bit, "Y/N~! Ah! OH YES~~♥♥! Just like that♡ HAH~! So Good~♡ My love Ah-♡♡♡! Mmm-!" "Are you about to cum dear?" you asked him, you already knew that he was about to cum, noticing his cock twitching violently, dripping of pre-cum and his insides clenches around you. He eagerly nodded, "Ah~! Hold m-me, please?" Pure vanilla asked, arms reaching out to you.

You smiled, letting go of his legs put your arms around him hugging him and slammed into him deeper and harder than before. Pure Vanilla did a scream like moan from your rough pacing, you hissed as he scratched your back, toes curling from all of the pleasure. You cupped his cheeks and you pulled him into a kiss, tongues clashing from each other. His hands pulled your head closer to you desperately as if you're gonna disappear at this moment, then he pulled away from your lips breathing heavily with a audible pop, drooling a bit.

"ACK-! AH♡! Y/N I'm g-gonna cum! MY LOVE I-I-OH♡! LOVE YOU~! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH♡♡♡!" Pure Vanilla screams. Brain turning into mush as he keeps repeating the phrases 'i love yous' like a broken record, threw his head back as his face contorted into a blissful euphoria, his back arched, his cock twitches violently and spurts thick white ropes onto his stomach and yours.

"Haha- Ah~ Me too 'Nilla~ My dearest, mmmhh.. I love you too."

Not long after you feel that familiar knot in your stomach,you tuck your head in his neck sniffing that subtle vanilla orchids and lilies scent on him, you groan as you paint his insides white, Pure Vanilla moaned tiredly as he feels his stomach full. You still slowly pushed in and out to ride your high,  his iron grip around your neck slowly falls off with a light thud from the cushions, both panting heavily.

You sighed contently as you gathered your bearings you looked at your lover, tired mismatched eyes failing to keep it open, you slowly unwrapped your hands around him. You were slowly gonna pull out, until you felt legs wrapped around your hips locking you in place.

You heard a whisper, "Hah-.. Ah.. don't pull out please. Let us stay like this for a little while longer my love.."

You sighed, quietly laughed at his lover's antics, "Hehe.. alright then." you said as you kiss his tears away, he hummed as you wiping his forehead with your hand. You grabbed a towel over at the night stand, cleaning the sweat and cum off the both of you. After that, you try to shimmy to lay both of your sides carefully not to overstimulate him. You hugged him closer, kissed his forehead, his nose, then his lips, lovingly. Pure Vanilla lightly giggled as he snuggled to your chest hiding his blushing face. You cooed at him for being so cute.

"Goodnight my love."
"Goodnight my dear 'Nilla." 

And they slowly fall asleep within each others arms.

-•THE END•-

Notes: Hi~ Hello~! I don't really know how to start with this fic (I have this clear idea inside of my head but its not really translating correctly by me typing.), I just wanted to satisfy this horny goblin in my brain. I hope you enjoy my little spicy fanfic of pure vanilla hehe. This is my first time writing this kind of thing and ACTUALLY posting it. ( part of it because im just a wuss) So I apologize if there's wrong with how I write or how fast the pacing is. Im just writing this on a whim and still practicing so bare with me. ^^;

Words: 940