as the clock struck midnight a taxi parked outside a local kids playground.

the four got out of the taxi.

"is this really the place that the guy who called you said the box was" bilzo asked ranboo "yes i'm sure of it he replied".

the playground's slide creaked making the four more scared.

ranboo sat on a bench to rest his legs "guys look under that bench" tubbo said to the others.

they all put their heads near the floor seeing that there was a small puddle of blood and a sheet of paper that said "look behind you" so that's what they did.

a shadowed man was standing covered in what seemed to be blood holding a knife "stay quiet" aimsey whispered.

the man walked out of the shadows he was wearing a suit that had what seemed to be the letter g patched onto it in gold "hey there mark" he said placing his hand on ranboo's head "stay still now".

ranboo started hyperventilating just before falling to the ground knocking him unconscious.

"what did you do" bilzo yelled trying to punch the mysterious man but he just grabbed his fist and threw it to the ground.

"Dont worry he isn't dead"  the man responded. "AIMSEY NOW!" tubbo yelled just before aimsey shoved the man onto the ground.

"run" they said whilst picking up ranboo.

eventually the man got up but he was too late and they had already gotten away.