The First Day

You wake up the next day and as you suspected the and were out you find a note and card saying sorry we didnt say bye we didn't wanna wake you here some money and a card to get in and out of the hotel signed with the name.

                    - BILL

You grab the card and get dressed into a super cute mini skirt and a short black top

Your dressed like this

You grab the money and hotel card and head out you decide to go get some ice cream at this new ice cream shop you had seen maybe a week ago.

You get in and sit down at a window seat and look out the window noticing that the concert of the TOKIO HOTEL was just across the road and you could hear bill singing and Gustav hitting the drums as they played MONSOON you think to yourself saying you love that song while mumbling the lyrics.

Anyways you think about what you should get and a waitress comes over and asks what you would like and you say "some salted caramel ice cream please and 1 nut ice cream pot for later another salted caramel but in a pot for later a bubblegum pot too please and last a mango pot please?" the waitress says is that all you say yes she tells you that your order will be here in a minute stay in or takeout, take out please you say.

Your ice cream arrives at your table and you then go back to the hotel putting the other 4 pots into the freezer and eat  your ice-cream after that you fall asleep for a long time you feel someone shaking you and it's tom you hug him and say "your back, how did you like it!" he smiles and hugs you back and says it was very good.

You  notice the whole band behind you and think oh the ice cream so you say that you have got them a surprise you walk to the freezer and get the ice creams out and give  the nut one to tom and say there you go give the salted caramel one to bill and he says you know me too well thank you so much.

You give Georg the mango one and say hope you like it he actually likes mango tom says how did you know you say  it was just a lucky guess them say and I can't forget you Gustav here you hand him a bubblegum one his eyes lit up and he said yay thank you so much you say its alright.

They all enjoy there ice cream and soon Georg and Gustav go to there room and bill goes to get a shower he comes back in with a towel around him waist my jaw wide open and tom looks very jealous and covers my eyes.

After that tom cuddles with me and Bill had already fell asleep me and tom cuddle and fall sleep.