My Boyfriend, My BFF are both losers in the end

My boyfriend and my best friend are in a relationship, and I don't care, as a matter of fact I'm trying to help them to get closer. They have no idea that I know, and I want to keep it that way for now. A little background first.

My boyfriend, his real name is Manny and I hope someday they will read this. He was a good-looking man; he was not the stud that you would think, but good looking and had a nice body he was built with the perfect frame, and he knew it. We met at a friend's party about a year ago and 6 months later, we decided that because he was struggling to make rent and my lease was coming up, we chose that moving in together would save us both a bit of money. We would split the utilities and cable/internet bills as well as the rent.

I had old furniture, it was just hand-me-downs from my parents, so I just had them taken away for junk and used Manny's stuff. I just took my Nic knacks, dishes, cookware, bedding, pictures, my PC, and clothes. He had all the basics for a single man. So, when I moved in, I spruced up the place with all my stuff and made it into our apartment and gave it the woman's touch.

A month ago, I found that he was seeing my best friend behind my back. I don't think they were sleeping together yet; they would go all over town and hang-out out together. I was a cashier at a grocery store and was in the union, so I made good money, he on the other hand was a part time warehouse worker they were paid well, but Manny didn't want to be fulltime, so he didn't get the benefits or the weekly pay as all his other co-workers. He liked not having to stress about work, most would say he was lazy and just did enough to get by.

At one point I needed to upgrade my phone and somehow, he managed to talk me into putting him on my plan for a better rate, we both got new I phones with my new plan. Yep, I was the one to get the bill for his phone. But also meant I had access to his cloud on his phone through the to the app. I don't think he knew because I could read all his messages and that's how I found out about the relationship. I also had his location (find my phone) turned on; I could see where he was at any time this will come up later. Once a month we would sit down with the bills and figure what we owed, He would pay his half of rent and utilities and think that was all but then I pulled out the phone bill and asked for half. He said he forgot that one and would have to pay me back in a couple weeks on his next paycheck, which he always forgot when he got paid.

Now, to my best friend her name is Michelle, she was a part-time student and lived with her parents. I have known her since sixth grade, I have always had trust issues with her. In eighth grade she stole my boyfriend about 2 months before school ended. She stayed with him for like 2 weeks before dumping him. Over the summer we started talking again, she knew we had new guys to meet in high school. For me it was no big loss, she was right there were so many good-looking guys in high school, I guess she did me a favor. I could now have a fresh start with someone else. Then as a junior I had a boyfriend and she had gotten us broken apart, a month later she was dating him. I was mad but not shocked, we would have broken up anyway, but later I found out we broke up because of what she was telling him about me, making things up and telling him I had a boyfriend in another town. It was all lies but I only found this out recently when I ran into my ex-boyfriend at the store I worked at. We talked and he told me everything she said and did to break us up. I was already aware of her relationship with my current boyfriend, it just didn't matter she would get hers in the end I thought.

One day I got called to my parents' house for a meeting, this was very unusual as I would go over for dinners, but never for a meeting. I went over and there was another gentleman sitting there, I was asked to sit down and was informed that my grandmother had passed away. She was my dad's mom; my grampa had already passed away a few years ago by natural causes. The other gentleman sitting there was the executor of her will. He pulled out a stack of papers and my grandmother had left me a condo in the city, her cars, and lumps sum of 250 thousand dollars. I was in shock over the loss of my grandmother and asked why she would leave this to me. He said I was their only grandchild and that my parents were already well off, she wanted me to start my life with a solid foundation. I finished the paperwork and got the keys to her home and cars and stayed the night at my parents' home to reminisce about my grandma with my parents, we were all hit hard with emotions.