1

You wake up in an empty bed, still naked from the night before. You stretch to get rid off the sleep and you hear some fainted noises coming from the kitchen and living area. That means that Namjoon hasn't left yet. You jump on your feet and run towards him.

He is putting his shoes on. He looks so damn hot with his light cream suit and white shirt — even though you prefer him with nothing on. His shoulders are so large, you're pretty sure his clothes are tailor-made.

However, you don't have time to admire him and you jump into his arms. Feeling all the fabrics on your naked skin and having Namjoon hugging you with his strong big arms is delightful. You look even smaller like that. You secure your arms around his neck to pull him closer and you kiss him. At first gently but you get rougher. Namjoon groans in your mouth and it echoes right between your legs. You start grinding on his crotch as much as you can.

"Last night wasn't enough?" He asks with a smirk as he harshly slaps your ass as you like

"You know it's never enough"

It's true. Not only the sex, but everything. You can't enough of Namjoon but you know you can't say it. That's why you always try to have sex with him, it's your way to confess your love. Namjoon is not stupid, he probably reads right through you but how can he deny a hot girl wanting to fuck?

Namjoon squeezes your ass with his large palms and you moan. Fuck, you love feeling him so much, no matter the way. Seeing you that desperate makes Namjoon's cock harder. He grabs your hair and pulls you on your knees without holding back his strength. You like when he is rough. The hardness and coldness of the marble floor against your knees contrast with the wet fire coming from your pussy. You would like to grind on the floor to have some friction but all you can think about it the bulge in Namjoon's pants right in front of your face.

Your hands unbelt and unzip his suit trousers. Your mouth waters as you get to see his hard and huge cock in his underwear — the biggest one you have ever seen and it's delightful. You waste no time and pull his length out of its hideout. It stands straight and proud and fuck, you want to feel it. You stick your tongue out, ready to lick a fat strap all the way from the base to the tip but Namjoon pulls on your hair to prevent you from doing it.

"Beg" He orders with a deep voice that you know well

An instant wave of arousal washes over you and your pussy is so wet that you are pretty sure there will be stains dripping on the floor. Fuck, he is so dirty and hot, dominating. He is so damn perfect.

"Please, daddy, let me suck your cock. I want to taste it so bad" You implore

"Good girl" Namjoon praises as he uses your hair again to pull you closer

You get to finally put your tongue on his hard cock and the velvet of his skin makes you close your eyes in delight. You tease his tip, rolling your tongue around it and kissing it. You spit on his dick to help your hand sliding up and down while you suck on his balls. Sloppy sounds fill your flat entrance and you know Namjoon loves it. He loves messy blowjobs and you love giving them to him. You lift your head up to finally take his cock into your mouth. The wetness and the warmest of it drives Namjoon crazy. He loves how you suck him off, your tongue rolling around and your cheeks hollowing. He groans and grabs your hair tighter. It could hurt if it didn't make you hornier.

Namjoon takes control and holds you still by your hair. He starts moving his hips to fuck your mouth that you open wider to ease the access. He fucks deep and hard, hitting the back of your throat. You choke and gag but Namjoon's praises make it worth it.

"My little girl loves when I fuck her throat, uh?" He asks with a smirk even though he knows you can't answer

You start running low on oxygen and you tap Namjoon's thighs. He pulls out of your mouth, a line of saliva still connects your mouth and his cock, and you inhale heavily. That makes him laugh and he mocks you: