Harvest day 1-30

Day 1:

101 airborne 506 combat regiment 1st battalion gives a good fight losing a,d, and f company's due to fire from orbit and invasion force.

Day 2

505 regiment deploys to rural areas on the western northern hemisphere of harvest,they fight a new sou saint mary, both d company's are lost. 

SABRE forces are deployed from D77s to board a covenant assualt destroyer, 10 of 200 survive assault by the end of the month there will be 0 of the 300 organ SABRE troops left on Harvest.

Day 3-5

E company form 505 1st battalion 101 hold ground on the mackinaw highlands 5 miles south east of NSSM losing 100 of 300 troopers , it is considered a victory as the airborne mowed down an estimated 1,000 grunts 

6th airborne divison Blue Devils arrrive with 2 regiments inserted in the northern eastern  and western hemispheres

Day 6-10

5 SABRE troops are lost due to covenant fire while guarding a the Harvest Parliament  Building.

1 Sabre company of 50 arrive in orbiting dropping in from orbit,all are lost into a similar way of alpha nines comrades.

The 5th armored Ariel Assault company are deployed, counting as airborne not air as due to being under 101 airborne command,10 out of 100 warthogs are deployed to NSSM 3 of which being airborne ambulances and 1 being a airborne "folldy" (is a normal warthog with a collapsible roll cage, tires which are "foldable" and a M247H mg),4 mongooses are deployed and 1 scorpion is deployed by cargo D77( a D77 without the trooper bay thus allowing more room for cargo) with ammo for 5 day.

Days 11-25

All airborne units but green devils are lost or sent to guard ships heading to other colonies with 20 SABRES left

Days 26-30

Each day 4 SABRES are lost to covi fire.

That's the end of the harvest campaign days 1-30