Chapter 1

*Kyra's P.O.V.*

Me and Heather had been cosmetologists for a few years now. We did the makeup and hair for a talk show. Today the boys of One Direction were going to be the celebrity guests. We were so excited because we were huge fans. Well of course we got to meet celebrities before... but this was different. We loved One Direction ever since they got put together on X-Factor. We were finally going our idols.

*Heather's P.O.V.*

I was doing Nialls hair and makeup. Gosh his eyes are beautiful. It was cute though. He was sitting there staring at me and flirting with me. "So Heather," he asked, "do you have a boy friend."

I smile and shake my head, "No,"

Niall looks down at his hands, "I'm sorry,"

I shake my head than smile "Don't be just looking for the right guy." Niall smile than look down at is phone while I finish his makeup.

Louis, who was waiting for me to get him ready, looks up from a magazine, "What about your friend, the one thats doing Harry's makeup, what about her? Is she single?"

I shake my head, "Kyra, and no she's single but we're ready to mingle!!!" I say as I do a little dance. After I do that I can feel my cheeks get red. Wow!!! I embaressed myself alot!!!!

~

I finished Niall and Louis makeup and I helped Kyra finish with the rest of the boys. They were on the stage now and Louis was being asked about his and El's break up and the buys were also asked who was single and who had a girlfriend. When they asked Niall he smiled and said that he didn't... than he turned to me and winked... Hhmm.... Weird.

______________________________________________

Well Hello Peasants!!!!

Like the story so far. Whats up with Niall???? Well we will find out soon.... :)

Kyra & Heather