Chapter 1

My name is Star Shadow MoonFairy and im a sixth year at Hobgwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm super nice to everyone but somehow I got into Slytherin. I guess I'm just different. i'm not like the other girls.

"Hewwo pansy" i said to Pansy Parkinson as I passed her

"Kill yourself" she said meanly.

"You're such a baka pansy" I said. She huffed and walked away speedily.

I was walking to my favorite class potions with zaddy snape when my boyfriend Draco Malfoy appeared wearing a cloak that covered his face. I knew it was him becuz i could see his dick through his robe. It was thirteen inches long and was visible now even tho he wasnt hard.

"Hello Starrykinz" he said sexily

"Hi Draydray" I said

"Are you going to Zaddy Snapes class" he said

"Yes" i said

"Im coming with you" he said

We walked to the potions corridor sexily my boobs bouncing as i walked so all the boyz would stare and know i was draycos.

I was so lucky do have him as my bf cause im super hot but no one noticed me before him. I guess it was because my naturally pink hair was always in a messy bun since i never had time to do a good style. I was super duper sexy even without mak eup and my violet orbs glisten like stars but my face was marred by the thick black glasses i wore all the time. I didnt need them because my vision is as perfect as dracyos cock. one side of my face was marked by an scar shaped like a moon because i was bullied for being so perfect. i guess i'm just too different from the other girls. My last name was only fairy but the scar got me my complete last name because i got it when i was super young.

i wore a whire t-shirt with a neon pink jacket that brought out the rainbow flecks in my amerhyst orbs. my black lululemon leggings fit me perfectly. my legs were long but thin because i only weight 78 pounds. for my shoes i had 10 inch high black heels that i kept tripping over because i'm clumsy. they were almost as long as drayco's cock. with the heels on i was 4'9" which made me rhe shorttwst girl in the slytherin house, but it doesnt make me any less sexy. i wear 3 diamond necklaces and carry a gucci bag. im secretly royalty so i have a lot of money, but no one knows my identity bc my parents died when i was 2.

I lived with my evil granma until she died in a car accident and i lived by mysel in her giant mansion until harry potter adopted me as his sister and everyone thought we were related. Draco didnt like that i was a potter now so i never changed my last name until he realized that he was also attracted to harry because hes bis*****l (a/n sorry i spoilered it because im not comfy with that word uwu) and then he wanted double potterz but its 2 late now.

When we arrived in Zaddy Snapes classroom we were shooced by what we saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!@221!!!!!!!!!