~page 67~

" mason, y/n it's time come on" one of the producers said waving his hand. we got up slowly and i could just feel maddy and Miguel trying to hold back there laughter.me and mason walked onto the set and got ready. "ok and action" i director said. "finney we need to talk" i said looking at mason, god his eyes where just so... "what's up ava?" he said looking at me confused. "i heard you and gwenny talking about me..." i said playing with my fingers and looking down.

masons pov

i made my eyes start to water and i started crying. y/n looked up at me and her eyes softened at the sight of my tears. "no no no finney don't cry, please" she said wiping my tears away. "look ava i'm sorry,ok? i like you is that what you want to hear?" i said with tears still dripping down my face. "yes, that's exactly what i want to hear" y/n said smiling at me and taking a step forward. omg omg omg omg ok i got this, i think. i looked into her eyes and then her lips and i leaned in and so did she.i opened my eyes slowly and then IT happened, we kissed, MY FIRST KISS LIKE EVER. y/n started melting into the kiss, so i did to. we were still kissing then she pulled away.

your pov

omg i just kissed mason thames
but the scene wasn't over just yet, mason backed up towards finneys bed and he sat down. i got into his lap and them leaned in again, he started kissing again, my fingers running throughout his hair and his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. "CUT" the director said i pulled away from the kiss, tonight was gonna be awkward......

time skip

we finished up on step and we got driven back to the house, i walked up to my room and jumped face first into my bed. "sooo, how was it" i heard maddy say behind me, i sat up to face and she sat down on my bed, "omg it was amazing, not trying to be corny or anything but i still have chills from it" i said "do you like him" she asked "ugh idk maybe...." i said laying back down facing the roof. "be honest, don't lie because i watched you guys film it that was real" maddy said "yes, god yes i like him. he's just so perfect and he's eyes omg his eyes are literally just mind blowingly gorgeous" i said sitting up and maddy was just smiling from ear to ear "omg you guys have to date if you don't then i don't know what to do with myself" she said throwing her arms into the air "but he doesn't even like me, so it will never happen" i said a little upset. she just look at me in shock. "have you seen the way he looks at you? it's like he's starring at a goddess, witch you are but when you walk into a room he just lights up ok? he's a good actor but he can't hide the fact that he likes you" she said grabbing my face and shaking it "ok ok i get, but what are we gonna go. because i know for sure i an not telling him that i like him" i said "i have a plan don't worry" maddy said smirking and getting up "whatever you do do not tell him be she if you do i will actually murder you" i said with a straight face "ok you don't have to worry" she said while opening the door and closing it behind her.

masons pov

"dude you so like her" miguel said while punching my arm "i think i do, i mean that kiss with just. incredible" i said. we were walking up the stairs when we hear maddy and y/n talking in her room. miguel grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. "listen" he said whispering, "do you like him?" i heard maddy said to y/n "idk maybe..." she said trailing off, maybe isn't a no, i thought to my self. "be honest, don't lie because i watched you guys film it that was real" maddy said "yes, god yes i like him. he's just so perfect and he's eyes omg his eyes are literally just mind blowingly gorgeous" y/n said spilling her heart out, miguel was grinning at my so hard i started smiling too. "omg you guys have to date if you don't then i don't know what to do with myself" maddy said. "but he doesn't even like me, so it will never happen" y/n said a little upset. "have you seen the way he looks at you? it's like he's starring at a goddess, witch you are but when you walk into a room he just lights up ok? he's a good actor but he can't hide the fact that he likes you" she said to y/n, but she wasn't wrong. i ran to my room and started texting brook for advice.

brookie cookie

hey brook i need for advice

what for?
a girl that i like

oooo masons got a crush
are you gonna help me or not?

ok ok so what do you want to do
date her

well no duh idiot i meant do you wanna ask to be your girlfriend or ask her on a date
girlfriend

ok so if i were you i would get everyone else out oh the house so you don't get interrupted, then i would make a move, complement her
ok is that it?

no when your asking her don't say "will you be my girlfriend" because that's cringy
so what do i say?

say "can you be my girlfriend" girls like that much better
ok thanks brook

your welcome mason

time skip

"miguel i need you to get everyone out of the house except for me and y/n" i said to him and he stood there in shock "your gonna do it" he said grinning from ear to ear. "yes now hurry" i said pushing him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ending the chapter now 😜😜
stay mad
anyways i will put this next one out tonight or tomorrow because i feel bad for leaving y'all like this

1069 words