HOW IT ALL STARTED

"Are you ready?", Katherine asked Samuel as he stood up from the dining chair and picked his schoolbag. "Yes I am", Samuel said with excitement in his veins. He was entering his freshman year(secondary school) and wouldn't be regarded to as a young lad. "Aren't you gonna eat something?", Aunty Maria asked Katherine who wasn't looking so happy at all. She saw it, something was off with Katherine but wouldn't say it. "I'm okay, bye", she said as Samuel and her left for school.
     In School, Katherine struggled to put up a smile but her emotions were stronger than her control. "Kath., Don't tell me that it came again?", Veronica(Katherine's BFF) asked as she held her hands while they stood in front of their lockers. "Yes, I don't know who can help me", she said with calmness in her voice when the school hall went low on voice. The two BFFs looked to the aura of the silence to see a guy walk in.
     All eyes were on him as he made it to the grade 12 class. It was as if I pictured him in slow motion, his long black hair was mesmerizing, his properly carved eyebrows, his pointed nose and his manly shaped face was all so unreal. It was like he was the cleanest of us all. "Kath!, kath!", my name came ringing by like I was in a trance as I turned to Vera to see her grinning sheepishly. "What?", I asked innocently. "Nevermind, let's go to class", she said as we walked to the grade 12 class.
    It was not the end, the moment we entered our class. My emotions took over again and it was not sadness or happiness but rage. I looked around angrily, only to see the new guy looking at me innocently but I could tell that it was not true. Just at that time... "Hey Kath", Jack greeted as he came close to me. Then, my rage diffused like ink in water. "...Hey Jack", I replied as I faced him with a smile. I could sense his aura, he wasn't being himself.
     As affirmative as my senses always are, Bella entered the classroom at that moment and he backed away from me like rotten egg. Jack had a crush on me since our 5th grade but wasn't bold enough to tell me about it. That's who is, the 'deer of our class'. "My boo!", Bella said as she swung at him in a hug after which he hugged her back. "Don't tell me she was trying to talk to you?", She asked Jack but he didn't reply then I got bored and turned to sit.
     Throughout the class, I found myself gazing at the new guy behind me. His scent was captivating, so as his aura but I don't know why I felt like killing him. "Miss Bell?", the teacher called me as I faced her immediately. "Mrs. Potter", I replied as she frowned at me. "What was the last thing I said?", she asked me as all eyes were on me and so I nervously said the last thing on my mind, "Ash perfume scent", which was what i perceived from the new guy. While they were laughing, I soon heard a male voice that said... 'Write a 450 word essay on Technology', which I blurted out as they all kept quiet and she said,  "You better focus, this is your last class after all".

Written by Xander20000...