Chapter 12 (M)

Arianna

"Good girl," Damien murmured, stroking my panting lips with a finger. Between my legs, Sean pulled his slick cock from my pussy, and I started to tell him I wanted more, when suddenly Hunter took his place. He dropped down, his mouth moving to my thighs, and I shivered as I felt his lips against my skin. He moved higher, and before I knew it, I cried out as I felt that devilish, hot tongue of his center right over my asshole.

I whimpered, clutching at the arms of the plush chair as his tongue swirled over my forbidden place, sending dirty, filthy, mind-blowingly erotic shivers through my whole body. Sean approached me, and I didn't even think twice as I looked up, met his eyes, opened my mouth, and wrapped my lips tight around his slick cock. I could taste myself, and I found that I loved it - moaning wildly as I sucked at him hungrily. I brought a hand up, wrapping my fingers around Damien and stroking him as Hunter's tongue teased at my ass.

Suddenly, he was standing between my legs, his firm hands pushing my legs wide as he eyed me hungrily. "I want your ass, Arianna." I moaned, pulling away from Damien now and locking eyes with him. "I've- I've never-" "And I'd never hurt you." He slid a finger deep inside my pussy, curling it and gathering my slickness before pulling it back out. He trailed it lower, and I shivered as I felt it press wetly against my tight little ass. I'd never done this before - well, aside from my fantasy the day they'd watched me with my toys.

Part of me resisted; the part that was still holding onto the idea that sex couldn't possibly involve more than two people. It was the part of me still struggling to make sense of what was happening to me, and struggling to catch up to the raw desires these men had awoken in me. But the other part of me craved this. The part of me that thrilled at them dominating and worshipping my body wanted this more than anything.

That part won. I wanted to try this with them. I wanted to give this to Hunter - to all three of them, actually. Something about being with them made me feel so alive. I loved that being so controlled and dominated by them actually made me feel so free. "Please," I whispered, nodding at Hunter. "I want you to." He growled, fisting his cock as he began to coat it with a little bottle of lubricant from somewhere behind him.

His cock shone slick and wet as pumped it in his hand before reaching forward and rubbing some of the slickness over my tight little asshole. "You want me to what, Ms. Holloway?" I whimpered as the two men by my head reached down to tease my nipples. "I want you to take my ass," I whimpered out, moaning as Damien pushed his cock back towards my lips. Hunter eased the head of his cock against my ass, and I moaned deeply as I felt the head push against the tight ring.

Slowly, he added pressure, until suddenly, I gasped as I felt his thick head slide inside. He groaned loudly, gripped my thighs tight and pushed my legs up and out, opening me entirely for him. He eased forward, his throbbing cock sliding deeper and deeper as I cried out in pleasure. Fuck, did he feel good. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced, and the pleasure both shocked me and spread quickly through my body as he began to pump in and out of me.

I started to stroke Damien and Sean, panting as I moved my mouth between them, all while Hunter slowly but deliberately fucked my ass for the very first time. He reached down, his fingers slowly circling my clit in time with his slow pumps. My body writhed in pleasure. I gasped for air, feeling the blood pounding through my body and feeling the utter thrill of how dirty this was pushing me towards an explosive climax.

Sean suddenly reached down and took the place of Hunter's fingers. Hunter moved back to my thighs, spreading them wide as he slowly drove his cockin and out of my clenching ass, and Sean pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy. I moaned loudly as he curled them inside, rubbing his palm against my clit. Damien grunted, his fingers slipping into my hair as my mouth slurped hungrily at his cock. And then slowly but surely, the feeling of the inevitable began to grow inside me.

Slowly, I felt the heat and that explosive feeling of release start to build, until I realized there was no going back. They were going to make me come, and come hard. Hunter groaned, his cock throbbing and swelling inside my ass as he drove in deep, and as Sean's hand ground against my clit and Damien's cock pushed deep into my mouth, I exploded. The orgasm hit like a tidal wave, sending me screaming over the edge as the climax exploded through me.

My whole body tensed and shook as I moaned and screamed, feeling like every single cell in my body was both exploding and melting at the same time. Hunter rocked his cock in deep, and suddenly roared. I moaned again, feeling him explode deep inside where no one ever had, his cock throbbing and pulsing deep in my ass as he filled me with his cum. Damien groaned, and suddenly, I felt his cock erupt inside my mouth.

I whimpered, hungrily swallowing his cum as he filled my mouth with spurt after spurt. He'd barely finished when Sean suddenly pulled me away from him and eased his cock right between my sticky lips. I swirled my tongue over his cock as he exploded, gasping as he filled my mouth as well. His fingers drove in deep between my leg, and suddenly I was coming all over again.

What felt like either a second or a year passed as I felt my body come back to reality. Slowly, Hunter withdrew from me. The three of them gingerly picked me up as one, all three of them cradling me and soothing me, and stoking my shivering, pulsing, deliciously aching body as they moved to an alcove in the back of the plane. There was a bed there, and for a second I almost laughed at the fact that we'd just done all that in a swivel chair when there was a bed back here.

Damien chuckled, as if sensing my thoughts. "Spontaneity is sometimes better." I grinned sleepily as they laid me down and all crawled in around me. This, I realized, is what made being with these men so incredible, and so perfect. It was the fact that they could utterly dominate me, and fuck me harder and more intensely than I ever had been before, and then turn right around and soothe and comfort me.

Again, like I'd never been before. The three of them stroked my skin, nuzzling me and kissing me as I slowly let my heartbeat move back to something resembling normalcy. "Okay, that was intense." Damien chuckled. "I think that's becoming a favorite saying of yours." "That is your fault." I grinned back, poking him in the chest. "That's all your faults." "Guilty," Sean murmured into my ear. "You bring it out in us, Arianna," Hunter said gruffly, his eyes flashing as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I don't think we can explain it but..." "We've never felt like this about anyone," Damien finished. "Same," I said softly. "Look, we've still got another hour or so of the flight, why don't you sleep?" I only nodded, my eyes already fluttering shut as I eased back against Hunter with Damien and Sean on either side of me. Holding me. Protecting me. My eyes closed.

__________________________________________________