Alejandro by Katty Lashes

Written account by romantic novelist Nancy De La Mere

I’m not going to write this like a diary. I’m going to write it like a book, because, to be honest, everything that has happened is like something out of one of my books. Well….maybe mine, with a bit of science fiction. Perhaps I can start my own genre ‘Science sex!’  So here goes….my crazy, sexy tale…

It’s like I have died and gone to Heaven. I don’t have any idea what this Alto Verde place is – after all I had booked it on a whim after Harvey, my third husband died at the grand age of eighty six, and it was my fiftieth birthday and I felt I deserved a bit of fun.

The whole thing has been weird. When I arrived at Shavambacu Airport I was taken in a blacked out car to the resort. I even had to wear a blindfold while I travelled. We arrived at sort of weird Wild West Town and I had to go into a saloon called The Cornerstone, and that was where it got really strange. I was greeted by this absolute dreamboat called Babydoll. The name suits him. He’s like half sexy man, half cherub with his fluffy dark hair and big brown eyes and tight white vest and little neckerchief. He got me a gin and tonic from the guy at the bar (who looked a lot like him), and he then came and sat with me. The gin and tonic was very sweet and I got the feeling the barman may have put sugar syrup in for some reason. That’s when Babydoll’s questioning starts….

“So, Nancy…what’s your story?” he asks. I try to ignore the young man sitting in the corner, reading a book. He has the same face as Babydoll and the guy behind the bar, except he has long hair and he looks younger. This is very strange….

“My third husband died three weeks ago. Don’t worry, we weren’t close, I married him for his money. I was fifty last week, and to be honest with you I want some fun with a younger man. While I still have my looks…”

“You’re gorgeous. If you don’t mind me saying, you don’t look fifty.”

“I take good care of myself. But all my husbands have been a lot older than me. And well, men my own age bore me. I suppose you’re spoken for…”

“Ha ha it’s complicated,” he laughs. “No, I’m not available.”

“That’s a shame.”

I’m interrupted by the door opening and a man coming in. He’s smartly dressed in a grey suit and aviator shades. His walk is very confident and he’s quite well built. Then, as he turns to face me, even though his eyes are obscured, I can see he has the same face. This is so exciting. It feels like some weird middle aged woman’s fantasy.  Trapped on a desert island surrounded by hot young guys.

“Is he available?” I ask Babydoll.

“No, that’s Daddy, the town Sheriff.”

“This place is unreal,” I laugh. “I know I can’t ask questions, but are you all so gorgeous on this island?”

“We aim to please,” he smiled enigmatically. “Now, why don’t you let Baby Al take you to the hotel and then after you have freshened up, I think you should go to Alejandro’s beach restaurant. You’re bound to have fun.”

Turns out Baby Al, the young boy assigned to show me to the Tranquillity Base Hotel and Casino, is one of the guys too. But he is a baby, so I don’t even go there.

Mark, the manager is quite an unfriendly young man. He’s great looking like the others, but he isn’t interested in making conversation. He just shows me to my room, tells me to avoid the fifth floor and to enjoy my stay. I tell him that I intend to.

I shower and decide which bikini to wear. Everyone says my size eight body is like that of a thirty year old, and I intend to show it off. I put on my turquoise string bikini, and wrap a small sarong around my waist. I check myself in the bathroom mirror and decide to pull my hair up into a messy bun and I put a bit more eye liner on to make them look smokey. I don’t care if it sounds vain, but I look fucking hot to trot.

I follow the directions Babydoll gave me to Alejandro’s beach restaurant. There are tables outside, and sitting at one of them who is a young woman with a version of the guys who is a lot younger and has a quiff.  What is this place? If I’m dreaming, don’t let me wake up. I have always been a sucker for dark, handsome men and here I am, surrounded by them!

Flamenco music is playing loudly, and I walk into the restaurant. Most of the tables are empty except for one at the back, where a group of women are sitting chatting to the waiter and giggling. And who can blame them. He is one of ‘them’ and he is gorgeous. His hair is longish and pushed back from that perfect face. His tight black shirt is practically undone, and tucked into his high waisted trousers. Around his neck is a little black scarf. He is so sexy…..He spots me and those intense dark eyes they all have, fix on me.

“Hello Señorita,” he says in his heavy Spanish accent, walking towards me, his Chelsea boots making a noise on the wooden floor. “What part of Heaven have you come from?”

“Basingstoke. Do you know it?”

He takes my hand within his, long, elegant fingers and puts it to his lips. He looks at me from that hooded brow and I become immediately aroused.

“I do not know it,” he says. His voice is deep and resonant, and that, along with his accent. Oh my goodness. “But it must be a very beautiful place if you are from there. What is your name, beautiful?”

“Nancy.”

He put his hand on his chest, his fingers touching his bare skin. I wish I could be his hand.

“I am Alejandro. Darling, please, take a seat and I will bring you a drink.”

I sit outside on the terrace and Alejandro comes back out with two margaritas.

“You don’t mind if I join you, do you darling?” he asked.

“I’d be delighted. Thank you.”

He sits down and I have to stop myself from staring at him. He is like Babydoll’s twin, just with sightly longer hair. He is absolutely beautiful. The black shirt clings to his muscles and I can see the sweat glistening in the patch of hair in the middle of his chest. He also has the same gold chain as the others. The sun picks out the chestnut highlights in his hair. My goodness, he could be a muse for so many of my romantic heroes.

“So, Nancy,” he smiles, tantalisingly raising an eyebrow. “You see anything on the island that you like?”

“It’s a very beautiful island.”

“Did Babydoll send you here?”

“He did, yes.

He sticks out his bottom lip and nods.

“He knows me well. He knows I like a lady who has lived a life.”

“Are you saying I’m old?” I tease him.

“Oh no.”  He puts his big hand on his chest again….what I could do with those fingers.  “Please, excuse my English, Sweetheart. You are a woman in her prime. Some of the girls, they come here, they’re young and silly. You….”  He sits back and looks at me in appreciation and I blush a little. “You have a dancer’s body. Please tell me you dance?”

“I do. I did ballet up until I was twenty. Now I teach Ciroc twice a week.”

“You dance salsa?”

“I do, yes.”

“You are my dream woman. Tuesday night I do salsa lessons for the ladies at the hotel. Please tell me you’ll come tonight and help me out?”

“I’d love to.”

He laughs, his deep brown eyes twinkling and making me glad I have the sarong on because I am so wet you would think I’ve been swimming.

“You are…how you say it…my princess. I can’t wait to take you in my arms tonight.”

All the ladies love Alejandro. He holds his class in one of the hotel function rooms, and they re already very excited because after the dance class, there is a show by Leo, the resident lounge singer. But I’m not interested. After an hour of having my hips pressed up against Alejandro’s, being held by him while his piercing dark eyes looked into mine, I’m horny and determined to make the most of him.

Once the excitable women leave to watch Leo, Alejandro sets about dismantling the speakers. He looks so spectacular in a short sleeved black silk shirt and black skinny jeans. His shirt was undone down to his belly, so as he moves I can see his pecs, and I get a glimpse of nipple. I am desperate to get my hands on him. I just hope all the flirting isn’t just something he does to reel the ladies in.

“I suppose you have to get back to the restaurant?” I say.

“Not at all. My brother Miguel is looking after it tonight.”  He looks at me and smiles. “I thought maybe you would like a drink or catch Leo’s act.”

I take a chance and run one of my long, red fingernails down the middle of his golden skinned chest.

“Or….” I say seductively. “I have several bottles of champagne in my room, if you would like to share them with me….”

He pouts, grasps my wrist and runs his tongue along the inside of my forearm.

“Señorita, I thought you would never ask.”

I am so excited at the prospect of sleeping with Alejandro. It is so long since I have touched a young body. My husbands have all been a lot older than me.

We get back to the hotel room and I take two of the mini bottles of champagne from the mini bar and pass one of Alejandro.  He drinks it down so quickly that some of it dribbles down his chin onto his chest.

“Oops,” he says

“Would you like me to lick it off?” I ask.

“Tonight Hermosa, my body is yours.”
I have scant Spanish, but I know he called me beautiful. I lick his chest where the champagne has dripped. It is mixed with his sweat and tastes heavenly..

“You are a very sensuous woman,” he says. “I want to be your toy.”

I feel like a kid in a candy store. I put my hand on the back of his neck, burying my fingers in his thick, damp hair and pull his head towards me. He kissed me passionately. His lips are soft and full, and his stubble scratches against my skin. I pull away from him and undo the few buttons on his shirt that are fastened and I ease it off him. His body is beautiful – firm and muscular in a way I haven’t seen in years. I run my hands over his pecs, and as my fingertips brush his nipples, they become hard. I’m filled with inspiration, and I’m feeling playful.

“Lie on the bed,” I say.

He does as he is told and I grab my white silk scarf from the back of the chair. I stand and look at him. Those tight black jeans do nothing to hide his massive hard on. But I decide to keep him waiting for a bit.

I brush the scarf across his body, causing him to hiss.

“Oh Baby!!”

I laugh and climb up him, grinding my pussy against his erection.

“Put your hands above your head,” I say and he raises his muscular arms and puts them above his head, crossing his hands at the wrist. I tie them with the silk scarf. He looks so beautifully helpless.  His dark eyes glazed with lust. His nostrils flaring. I take my champagne bottle from the bedside cabinet and feel it is still freezing cold. I pour some of it over Alejandro’s chest.

“Jesus!” he gasps.

I laugh and watch as his nipples get even harder.  I bend over and take one in my mouth. Licking the champagne off.

“Oh Dios!” he moans. “Dios! Dios! Dios!”

He is very vocal. I am used to English men who think it impolite to make a noise. I lick the champagne off his other nipple while stroking the one I have already done.  He gasps, his head going back into the pillow.

“You like that, don’t you?” I laugh before gently biting his nipple.

“Sí! Sí!”

I sit up, running my fingertips over his nipples, down his chest to his belly. I can feel him getting even harder beneath me. I move down him, licking the happy trail of hair to where it disappears into his jeans.

“Por favor querida….” He groans. He wants relief.

I undo his jeans and pull them down, along with his shorts. How lovely to see a young healthy cock at full attention. No need for Viagra or watching porn to get it up. I pull his trousers off, so he is completely naked. What a glorious sight. I run my nails along his inner thighs. He moans and his dick glistens with precum. I take him in my mouth, his full length, moving slowly.

“María madre de Jesús!” He moans. I have always been told how good I am at blow jobs, and I intend to give Alejandro the time of his life. I tease him, sucking him vigorously and  then slowing down.

“Oh Baby!” he moans.  “You torment me so….”

I speed up again, reaching up and pinching his nipples.

“Llévame al cielo!” he cries, banging his tied hands against the headboard. I giggle against his cock. I intend to take him to Heaven just as he’s asked me to. I stop and he groans in frustration. I laugh and stroke his thighs, his balls. I run my hand over his lower stomach, feeling the muscles ripple and contact.

“Oh baby please,” he begs me.

I put him out of his misery, taking him back in my mouth, sucking him quickly, caressing him with my tongue.

“Ah!” he shouts. “Ah! Voy a correrme! Voy a correrme!”

He dramatically writhes from side to side before coming down my throat. Alejandro is by far the loudest and most demonstrative man I have ever had sex with, and it is so fucking hot.

I climb off him and get of the bed, pulling off my soaking wet panties from under my flimsy sundress. I climb back on him and untie him. He looks up at me like I am a goddess, reaching up and grasping my boobs through my dress. I’m proud that my breasts are still pert and sexy.

“Sit on my face!” he demands. How can I refuse him? I straddle his head, holding onto the headboard as he uses his expert tongue on me, his big hands gripping my hips. I’m so turned on, it doesn’t take long for me to come.

“Oh keep doing that baby,” I moan. He seems able to go on without stopping, and soon waves of ecstasy sweep through me causing me to cling to the headboard, by back arching. I cry out, not caring who hears.  This is the sort of wild, abandoned sex I have always dreamed of.

I take off my dress so we are both naked, and climb off Alejandro. I can see he is hard again. My husbands have normally needed days between erections!

He pushes me down onto my back, looking at me with those intense eyes. I reach up and push his damp hair back.

“Now I fuck you,” he said. “Fuck you like you have never been fucked before.”

He moves down the bed, between my legs and grips my calves, lifting my legs and pushing them back. Luckily for him, I do yoga and I am very supple and before long, my feet where behind m head. Alejandro was on top of me, supporting me with his hands.

“You like being fucked hard and deep?”

“Yes!” I gasp. “Yes I do! Oh fuck me Alejandro!”

He thrusts himself inside me, and cry out and he moans.

“Oh darling you feel so good. I’m going to fuck you so hard.”

He keeps his promise. He is young and strong and powerful and my body gets the sort of pounding it hasn’t had in a long time. I hold onto his shoulders until it gets too much and I cling to his hair. He’s like a piston, relentless and I can’t help but come again, screaming in pleasure. 

He doesn’t come. He pulls out of me and I’m not sure what he going to do. He grasps my waist and turns me over so I’m on fours. He stands kneels behind me and enters me again. He takes my hips and fucks me hard again.

“Oh that’s so good,” he moans. “That’s so good.”

“You’re so big!” I cry. “Thank you.”

“Oh Mi cuerpo está ardiendo por ti!”

I look to my right and realise I can see our reflection in the French windows. It looks like a porn film. I look good, and Alejandro looks like a god. I can see the muscles in his perfect buttocks flexing as he fucks me hard, his head thrown back in pleasure, his eyes closed. I come again, clinging onto the pillows, ramming my body back into his.

“Harder!” I cry. “Please fuck me harder.”

He comes at same time as me, our cries loud and abandoned. He pulls out of me and flops down onto the bed, face down. I do the same thing. Our faces are close together, our noses practically touching.

“That was amazing,” I say to him. “You’re a very good lover.”

“So are you querida.”

“Would you like to stay the night.”

His lids are heavy over his chocolate brown eyes.

“Sí,” he says with a yawn. “I am very tired.”

Nothing can prepare me for waking up next to Alejandro the next morning. It is like waking up next to an angel. I am an artist, I appreciate aesthetics and I can’t help but gaze at him. He is still on his stomach his face against the pillow. The sun shines through the French windows onto his face, highlighting his perfect bone structure and the highlights in his hair. I look at his body, his broad, muscular back, the way his waist dips and rises – his backside is the most perfect I have ever seen. What I would love to take him home to Basingstoke with me and keep him as my pet. But I’m under no illusion that I’m the only older woman he has ever made love to. There is probably a whole string of us. But I don’t care. I’ll make the most of him while I’m here.

“Buenos Días Señorita,” he says without even opening his eyes. He’s obviously aware I am staring at him.

“Good morning. Sorry for staring at you, but you’re so beautiful. You’re all so beautiful. I don’t understand it.”

“Don’t ask questions,” he mumbles. “They’ll put you in Room Five oh Five.”

I’m not sure what he’s talking about but I remembered Mark saying not to go the Fifth floor, but I guessed it was staff quarters. I presume Alejandro is just rambling.

“I don’t care what this place is,” I say. “I just like being surrounded by so much beauty. My husbands have all been old and wrinkly.”

“Will I be in one of your books?” He finally opens his eyes and looks at me. I stroke his messy hair.

“You’re going to be in all of my books in one form or another.”

Alejandro asks me if I would like to spend the day with him at the restaurant and I accept. I have a wonderful time. I get to met his older brother Miguel, who looks just like him, but has a moustache. He’s a bit grumpy, and as well as helping out at the restaurant, he is also a taxi driver.  I give Alejandro a hand serving the customers – I worked as a waitress when I was at drama school and it’s something you never forget. One of the ‘guys’ comes in to get a sandwich to takeaway, and he is different because he has a shaved head and his very sullen. When he leaves, Alejandro tells me his name is BA and he is a handyman at the hotel.  Apparently he is always getting into trouble with the Sheriff for getting drunk and fighting.

Alejandro shuts the place mid-afternoon to prepare for the evening trade. He tells me I can go back to the hotel if I want, or I can help him prepare the food. There is no choice. I don’t mind my own company, but I would much prefer to spend it with him.

The kitchen is at the back of the restaurant, and as with any Mediterranean restaurant there is an abundance of fresh fruit, vegetables and fish. Alejandro tells me he is going to teach me how to make his signature paella, but all I can do is watch his beautiful hands as they chop the vegetables, and how the heat of the kitchen is making him sweat, and his hair is damp, and his face and neck are glistening.

I decide to have some fun. I pick up one of the tomatoes that is on the counter, ready to be chopped.

“Hey!” He just says. “I thought I was teaching you.”

“I’m hungry….” I bit into the tomato and let the juice dribble down my chin, onto my chest. “Oh no, what a mess.”

He looks at me and pouts, wiping the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand.

“You are a very bad woman, Nancy.”

“I know.” I push the straps of my top down and deliberately squeeze the tomato over my chest so it’s covered in juice.  “Maybe you would like to lick it off….”

Without a second thought, he turns and grabs me, licking the juice from my chin. He picks me up and sits me on the cold, metal counter, then holds me round the waist and licks the tomato pips and juice from my chest. He sucks my hard, aching nipples and I moan and bury my hand in his wet hair.

“Oh that feels so good.”

He pulls away and looks up at me, smiling devilishly.

“You taste good. Maybe I put you on my menu, too.”

He goes back to sucking my nipple, one of his hands snaking down my stomach to between my legs and into the crotch of my panties. He puts his fingers in my wet pussy, moving them slowly, tormenting me. I reach between us and undo his trousers, pulling his hard cock out, stroking it as I still marvel at how beautiful it is.

“Oh así así así!” he moans. Then he pushes my hand away. “No, no, I will come if you keep doing that. I am here to give you pleasure.”

He pulls my panties off and I wrap my legs around him, my body yielding as he enters me. He kisses me deeply whilst fucking me hard. I wish I could take him home with me. I hope I can find someone like him back in England. I now have a taste for young flesh. A young, strong powerful body taking control of mine.

He pulls away, rearing his head back.

“Oh Mami!” he cries. “Oh Mami! Mami!”

He’s calling me Mother, and in other circumstances I would be insulted, but I am so far gone, I find it hot.

“Fuck Mama!” I cry as I feel myself coming. “Oh baby give it to Mummy.” I come, clinging onto Alejandro, pulling at his hair.

“Dios!” he shouts. “Me voy a correr!”

He roars like a lion and comes, as he calms down, he lays his head on my shoulder.

“Oh baby,” he pants. “Oh baby that was so good.”

“You have been so good for me, Alejandro,” I sigh. “I am so glad I came to Alto Verde.”

I had the best week ever. I spent my days in the restaurant and my nights at the hotel with Alejandro. He was the best lover I had ever had, and I was determined to teach all my future young lovers that it is fine to let go, be noisy and enjoy their bodies. It is a very sensual experience for a woman.

We both cried when we said goodbye, and my heart was heavy as Matt drove me back to the airport. When I got there, instead of Nick, the guy who had escorted me before, I was greeted by another man. He wasn’t one of ‘them’, he was very slim and wiry, wearing a tight-fitting suit and carrying a clipboard.

“Nancy?” he smiled.

“Yes.”

“I’m [REDACTED] Have you enjoyed your holiday?”

“I’ve had the time of my life.”

“That’s great.” He has a very warm smile, and kind brown eyes.  “If you would like to accompany me for a quick debrief, then you will be free to fly back to England.”

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT RELATING TO NANCY DE LA MERE

CLOSED