Chapter 29

"Life isn't perfect, life isn't a money that you earned, life isn't  a success that people admired you how to be YOU but life is a puzzle, it is a puzzle how you can arranged it properly and is it a aspect of existence that processes, acts, reacts, evaluates, and evolves through growth. Life is a soul that can walk the righteous through Christ." sabi ko kaya tumango ang host.

" You can't grow in life if you can't test how hard the life is, Remember this people without Down, Up is nothing. Learn to step by step, don't rush things,learn to wait, focus for now and enjoyed every little thing. Kneeled your dream to God and pursue it with prayer, the heavens open the apportunity to you in the right time, right moment, right place."

"Success in life is not a lot of achievement you have, It's not a lot of property that you owned,It's not a money evolved because money is easily to earned, but money is a root of evil. Success in life for me is a contentment that I have my Bella and my twins. Life is a precious but my HOME is my treasured." Sabi ko at ngumite.

" They completed me as a human being."dugtong kong sabi at tumingen sa camera. I know my Home can watched this interview kaya susulitin ko na. Kilala naman na sila.

"Oh, its so much touchable." sabi ng host saakin at pumalakpak pa. Tumingen ako kay Lorenzo na kampanting nakikineg rin sa sinabi ko.

"How about you Engineer Lorenzo?"sabi ng host sa kanya kaya umayos siya ng upo at pinagcross pa ang kanyang paa.

"My life is barrowed from above."Unang sabi niya kaya napatingen ako sa kanya.

"I am a Vanishing existing, Im in Bachelors Family like Royal Family in Spain. Wealth is not a problem to us, like Engineer Alvarez said, success is contentment, if you are not contented what you have there's no success in your life."

"Example this, you seeking what the best thing in life, you work hard, you give time for everything to become successful, at the End of the day your not happy, that's not a success."

"Success in life is a preparing, processing, progressive and contentment."

"You must learn the lesson and you must apply it in your daily lives, you must give thanks to God for existence. you must know the righteous words to ladder you in life. You need win the battle in life and everything will fallow, just trust the process also."

"Engineer Alvarez and I are a partners most of the time. We have a lot of flaws, mistakes, failures but all that negative aspects in life are our way to become a better person. We are bestfriend since then. I was blessed that I met him and Im so much happy that he is a part of a Family." ngiteng sabi niya.

"If you watching this ladies and gentlemen, if your path is not in way, just ask yourself first. Do self-reflect if that path is yours or not, ask yourself why it's to long to wait, why it's not happen early, God preparing you better, God give more apportunity to open to you, God knows your ability, patience, wisdom in your Faith in Him." Lorenzo right kaya tumango-tango ako.

"Don't be like Jona, Jona is not fallow Jesus. Dont be like him everyone is shining in the right time."

Alam ko rin ang kwento ni Jona na inutosan pumunta sa tarches pero hindi pumunta dahil malayo raw ito at masasama ang mga tayo ron, kaya umiba siya ng landas at sumakay sa sasakyan pangdagat, pinakain siya sa pating at niluwa kong saan lugar siya pinapapunta.

"Additional Engineer Alvarez?" tanong saakin ng Host kaya Umiling na ako. Wala naman na nabigay na namen lahat ng Tips, Encouragement how successful we are.

"Thankyou so much Engineers."pasalamat ng host kaya tumayo na rin kami. Marami pang mga kwentohan sa loob ng studio pati nga director nakipagkwentohan na rin saakin, nauna na ako kag Lorenzo dahil hihintayen pa niya raw ang sundo niya. Tumangge siyang ihahated ko na lang dahil si Faith raw ang susunod sa kanya.