school sex

A/N'S POV:

Let me tell you y/n is 18 but she isn't Virgin she lost her Virginity at the age of 14 she is a fuck girl of her college she always want a guy to fuck her little tight pussy...

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up because of my fucking alarm it's 6am I have my school at 10am I have 4 hours I can sleep more if I want to but I'm a horny bitch so I'll watch porn instead of sleeping

I took my laptop and searched for a porn but I have watched almost all of them after few minutes I found one I played and it was a good porn but I wasn't feeling anything so I placed my laptop on the side table and took the remote and I on my TV playing the same porn in my 84 inch TV and yes finally I'm getting wet I slide my finger down to my clit (a/n: she was already naked as she sleeps naked) I draw circle around my clit and then entered 2 fingers inside my hole touching my boobs with my other hand after few minutes I cummed on my hand and licked all my juices...

(Time skip)
AT SCHOOL

I walked to my usual place (last bench) obviously I wasn't focusing on what teacher is teaching but I was looking out of the window to find a hot sexy man who can pleasure my little pussy when someone entered the class and the teacher stopped teaching so I looked towards her and saw a boy standing looking at her back facing the class but then he turned and smiled at the class my heart stopped for a while his bunny smile with a muscular body he is so fucking sexy he is the one I need tonight to fuck my little pusy I was in my imagination world thinking myself uder him when teacher shouted my name...

T: y/n... Y/N!!
Y/n: y-yes ma'am?
T: shift little inside let him sit beside you
Y/n: o-okay

I used to hate her since the start but from now she is my fav teacher she made my work easy peasy lemon squeezey

I shift a little and let him sit beside me then I lifted my skirt up to show him my sexy legs but he was focusing on the notes so I put my hands on his laps and creased his laps he looked down being "jungshook" I smirked and bit my lower lips trying to seduce him but his next move made me jungshook

He slide his hands uder my skirt and started fingering me without any warning he inserted his 3 fingers I was trying my best not to moan he smirked at me and said

Jk: cum you little slut

After few minutes I cummed on his fingers and he licked it while smirking at me... after sometimes the bell rang and teacher and other students left the class only we are left he stood up walking towards the door I thought he is going to the canteen but he looked the door and turned towards me and said...

Jk: let's finish what we left in the middle *smirking*

I smirked and nodded he came towards me and smacked my ass I whimper in pain and pleasure

Jk: I want words baby girl

I like his dominance

Y/n: yes

He smacked my ass again and I again whimper

Jk: yes what baby girl?

Y/n: fuck me till I die daddy

That's it without wasting a second he started kissing me roughly pushing me backwards my ass hit the desk and I sat on it, he is still kissing me his hand traveld to my neck he removed my tie and then opened my shirt buttons he removed my shirt then he broke the kiss and removed my skirt and looked at me for 1 minute while biting and Licking his lips like I'm his fav dish and he is gonna eat me... he opened my bra hook and removed my bra throwing it on floor and said...