4

Flashback...
.
.
.
The two were walking back to their dormitory and Y/n was fixing her blouse and her hair while walking, Il-Ha was fixing the buttons on his polo uniform, and kissed his girlfriend's cheek and went inside the boy's dormitory and she continued walking towards the girl's dorm.
—————————-

(3rd Person)

Yeong-Hun stood up to leave the boy's dormitory but was stopped when Chun-Ho walked inside and immediately yells to make the boy's stop,
"What's going on here?" Chun-Ho then drifted his gaze from the boys to Yeong-Hun, "Where are you going?" He asks.
"I have to study."
"You're not allowed to go off on your own. If you want to stufy, do it here."
"They're too loud. I can't focus here. Kwon Il-Ha over there has his cellphone."
"You're not allowed to keep your cellphone. Did you know that? Hand it over."
Il-Ha sighs and handed his phone over to Chun-Ho, knowing he can't say no either because of the thought of disrespecting Y/n's brother.
"You violetad the rules for cellphone use. You get thre penalty points." Chun-Ho tells him.
"Okay..." Il-Ha looks over at Yeong-Hun,
"Hey, I'll talk to you later." Yeong-Hun faces him,
"We can talk now." Il-Ha gets pissed and faces
Yeong-Hun, he was about to punch him when someone yells at him. "What are you doing? Follow me, both of you."
"Darn it." Il-Ha goes out first, seeing his girlfriend peek out of the girl's door, but she quickly went inside as she catched his gaze. Woo-Taek hits Deok-Joong in the head with the chip bag, "It's your fault." And Hee-Rak hits him in the face with a pillow. Deok-Joong groans in surprise. Kim-Chi went to follow the two men outside.
—————-
"Gosh." Il-Ha and Yeong-Hun were carrying a container with both of their one arms, "Hold it properly, will you? It's splashing all over me. This is why you have no friends. What a loser." Yeong-Hun lets go of the container, it fell and left Il-Ha by surprise, he immediately chased after Yeong-Hun, "You piece of..."
"Hey." He went to pat Yeong-Hun on his shoulder, he shrugged him off but Il-Ha puts his hand on Yeong-Hun'd shoulder again,
"Seriously what is your problem?"
Chi-Yeol noticed what was happening, "Hey. You're really getting on my nerves, you little jerk." Yeong-Hun spat at Il-Ha, "Hey, you got a death wish?" Il-Ha spat back. "Hey, do you know that everyone thinks you're obnoxious? You loser." He continued. "That's rich coming from someone who plays bully. You gangster wanna be." Yeong-Hun tells him as Il-Ha laughs. "Hey. Your family must be happy, that a piece of trash like you is gone." Yeong-Hun insults Il-Ha who glared at him.
"You little..." it then broke off to a fight. Chi-Yeol hurriedly ran in between the two, trying to stop them from fighting.

Chi-Yeol notices one of the spheres rolling down from the sky. It banged against the school building and landed infront of the boys. The three were thrown into the ground after the huge impact of the sphere. The three stared at it and they stood up.

Il-Ha and Yeong-Hun didn't stop fighting until Il-Ha pushed Yeong-Hun to the sphere. "You are a scumbag." Yeong-Hun insults Il-Ha again. As Il-Ha turned around with Kim-Chi, they both saw the sphere had now transformed into an indescribable alien like creature that is two times larger than Yeong-Hun. "When you don't like something, you get angry and hit others." Yeong-Hun continued but he soon stops when the two men infront of him were frozen, staring at the scene infront of them. Yeong-Hun went to turn around and also froze at the sight.

He was suddenly grabbed in the foot by its tentacle-like arms and he was carried upside down by it. He groans and coughs in surprise as he was carried by the foot. He soon realizes that he was in danger, he panicked and tried to kick the creature's tentacle arms by his free foot but fails as the alien creature wrapped it's arms around his whole leg to his head. Chi-Yeol and Il-Ha were both frozen at the sight. They couldn't save him from the schocked faces they both have. And like that, as the creature successfully wraps it's tentacles around
Yeong-Hun's body, it swalowed him.

————————————-

(OMG😭 I KEPT HAVING AWKWARD WORDINGS HERE I AM SO SORRY! AND I'M ALSO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITR LONGER BECAUSE I'M WORKING ON EP2 SKSBSJSBS THANK YOU!!)