Chapter 1

I Wake up to the sound of the stove flames and fresh bacon cooking as my Mom yells out to me "BREAKFEST IS READY" I Hesitate to get out of but I do so anyways I yell back "COMING" as I grab the shirt and put it on and open up my door to see my Mom and Dad cooking pancakes and bacon and I see my sister and brother waiting at the table I grab my phone and receive a message it read "Yo dude where are you you're late for class" I began panicking as I realized we had a test I yelled to my Mom "IM LATE FOR CLASS GOTTA GO" She passes me my backpack and I catch it "THANK YOU MOM" She responds back "LOVE YOU "

 I begin full on sprinting to my bike that painted black with a beautiful tint that makes it glimmer in the sun light I grab my helmet shove it on my head put the visor down and throw my backpack on my back as I rev up the engine, I begin driving I go through traffic light after traffic light and arrive at school.

 I get off my bike take out the keys after turning off the engine and ran over to my friends John yells "OI YOU GOT OUR PROJECT?" I yell back "YEAH ITS SAVED ON THE COMPUTER" I say assured it was He yells "ALRIGHT LET'S GET TO CLASS" I arrive next to him due to him being 6 foot 5 and me being 6 foot 3 he easily gives me a nudge I ask him to stop, and he says politely ok little man we begin laughing talking about the comedy show we went to last night we continue talking and then our other friend Tim begins walking over to us he asks" How was your guy's nights?" the southern accent presenting itself clearly me and John both responding, "Good how are you?" Tim responds with "Pretty good."

 We all continue walking to our science class where our presentation is to be handed in to the teacher, we all slowly walk in, and I Place the laptop on the Teachers desk with the presentation open as I grab my air pods plug them in my ears and begin listening to ' So this is what falling in love feels like ' by JVKE I sit down knowing it's going to be a long day. (so, this is the first chapter leave for feedback in the comments BYEEEE! :D)