DISCLAIMER

Welcome! Thank you for giving Love In Chaos a chance

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE AND A STALKING TROPE.

S Y N O P I S

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, was wildly recognised for her kind and gentle disposition, her heart full of compassion and empathy for others. Every day, she kept receiving gifts anonymously and wondered who could it be.

Once she started to receive texts and letters, she knew that it wasn't a witticism anymore. She felt a wave of adrenaline was over her, and immediately tried to find out who was behind all of this mess.

When she finally met the person who had been anonymously giving her letters and gifts, she was shocked to find out their true identity.

A man known for his ruthless and jeopardy. Will she be able to keep up her pure heart once everything seems to be falling apart while she's aquatinted with him?

༺♡༻

𝐄𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢, he had lived a life surrounded by danger, unable to break free from the grasp of the cruel and unforgiving underground world that had shaped him into the unsympathetic person he had become.

He believed his fate was sealed, and that he would never be able to escape the darkness that surrounded him. Back when he was 19 years old, he encountered McCallister.

He kept observing and anticipating for 3 years. He believed he can make her his. Once he will, he'll never release her, even if she pleads to him.

༺♡༻

W A R N I N G S

This book contains : HEAVY LANGUAGE, ABUSE, SEXUAL CONTENT, SELF HARM, DRUGS, ADDICTION, MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, ABANDONMENT, MENTION OF SUICIDE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, TRAUMATIC EVENTS, EATING DISORDER, BULLYING, STALKING, MURDER, GORE, DEATH & GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. I will try my best to put trigger warnings on the chapters.

PLEASE TAKE THE TRIGGER WARNINGS SERIOUSLY!

༺♡༻

M A I N  C H A R A C T E R 
A E S T H E T I C S

{This is how I picture them, but you can picture them however you like}

Morona McCallister
{19}
Scorpio - November 14

Morona McCallister {19} Scorpio - November 14