Chapter 1: Starting Collage

Keith Sarris is a freshman in Collage, a cosmetology major, he sees a man that is a vampire standing in the sun with his headphones in and studying. Off in the distance was a group of 3 guys; one with long brown hair and blue eyes, the other with short blonde hair and blue eyes as well, the last one being a clown with half rainbow and half black hair-mid length, he also had grey and red eyes. 

Keith has went to class and sat next to the vampire. They talked for a bit and the elf, Keith, was shocked Zane was a vampire because his skin was exposed to the sun, but the misconception that moonlight is the same as sunlight. After class they did talk more eating lunch together. They did share the same major so the black haired vampire being a Junior had decided to help the elf. 

The brunette had walked up with the other 2 guys he was hanging out with. He looked to be a mix of a demon and human. The clown was the first to introduce themself, "Hey, I'm Kai Poppet. Currently a 1st year majoring in Acting. This brown haired fellow is Sammual Mythos, he is a 2nd in AI Technology. This fellows boyfriend here, the blonde one, is Byakuya Togami, he's a 1st year majoring in Business." Keith smiled and responded, "Well I'm Keith Sarris, I'm a 1st year majoring in cosmetology." "I'm Zane Lui, 2nd majoring in cosmetology," Zane replied coldly.  

Sam and Byakuya gave eachother a shocked side eye before the human said, "Like the famous Lui Vampire royalty from like 700 years ago." Keith heard Zane grumble, "This is why I don't tell anyone, that's all I get known for." They apologized and they sat at our table. Keith was playing games on his phone while the others tried to get Zane to talk more. The red-headed elf did learn that Kai and Zane went to the same elementary. From the conversation he was much kinder more of an extrovert. He laughed a few times and his laugh was actually really nice. Keith wanted to hear it more often so that became his goal. 

Keith had a few classes with the other 3 from time to time. 3 of his classes that day were with Kai. Once the day was over Zane and Sam were sharing a dorm, the others either had one alone or with a random person. 

They had met in the next morning talking and Zane actually started talking, wasn't all kind but he was actually talking. 

429 words. This is like brand new hope you starlings enjoyed. Also the Sam characters is a friends character not mine. He's chill with me using it and the relationship is something me and him roleplayed for a while. 

Kai Signing out~<3