~7~

A/N:  I have been listening to alot of ambient music while writing and it really adds a whole new level to it! The music does contain humming so if that is bothersome do not worry I have another video without!  The video without humming will be linked on my board and humming will be at the top just press play!

Also this chapter references a song by Adriana Figueroa, "Wanderers Lullaby" Check it out if you are interested!

And finally thank you all again I hope you enjoy <3

The deep ambient sound of water sounded in his head as Hyunjin floated in the space between light aqua and the dark blackness of the sea.

He was staring up at the water above him watching as the infinite space between open air and water grew larger.

The cold grasp of the darkness wrapped its arms around him as he slowly fell deeper into the dark.

He wasn't scared of what the depths held but was rather comforted by the cold embrace.

La di da...

La di da...

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmm...

The voice of the Siren began to sing.

His voice was full of life making the cold embrace warm up in soft pulses of heat.

La di da...

La di da...

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmm...

The Siren's call continued as he felt his body softly land on the sand.

His bones felt heavy and he didn't want to move as the voice continued.

Continuing to look above him he saw flashes of silver dance across his vision.

Blinking his eyes into focus and pushing himself up he saw as the flashes of silver continued and the siren's tune grew louder.

Looking around he saw pictures, books, and lost items scattered all around him in a neat fashion.

Pushing himself from the sand Hyunjin sat up looking around closely.

There were stacks of books everywhere, torn and worn drawings hung from the walls of the cave he had fallen into.

Above him the trickle of light coming in through a small hole at the top.

How deep was he?

Trying to push himself completely off the sand he couldn't seem to move, as if his fins were nailed to the sea floor.

Come my sweet prince

And save thy soul

Save my soul

Save me

The lyrics were haunting and beautiful as the sound of the Siren's voice bounced off the sound of the water and waves echoing from above.

The voice was sweet and mid tone sending his flesh to rise in bumps.

Looking around some more he took notice of a drawing that was nearby.

A drawing that he drew.

Gasping with no sound Hyunjin leaned forward to get a closer look when the flash of silver flickered from the corner of his vision.