Chapter 3: New Roomate, New Wardrobe

You'd called the coffee shop the next day and let them know that you wouldn't be coming in anymore. They demanded you come in the following day to turn in your work shirts, and get your final check. The one you were most happiest about quitting was the debt consolidation company, once they received all their equipment back, the would send you a direct deposit.

Your time at the paper mill had been fun. They were so mad that they tried to stiff you $1k. You made a quick call to Katakuri, who had said over speaker phone he would send a lawyer over to you should you need it. The chubby man behind the desk didn't look all that pleased but had HR print your check, you stared at the $2.7k and you got all giddy!

You decided to go to the coffee shop after stopping by the bank to deposit part of your check and cash the rest. That paycheck was a little over $900, and you figured your paycheck from your third job would be about the same.

Ding

Nami 🍊🍊: Hey girl! Wanna hang out this Friday?

You: Sure. You mind if we do something in the evening?

Nami🍊🍊: Hell yeah! You quit your jobs? How did the thing with the Sugar Daddy go? You never told me!

You: I'll explain everything Friday. I'll talk to you later!

Ding

Katakuri 🍩: Meet me at the this location.

He sent you a map with a destination attached to you. You sent a quick reply back to him, and told him you'd be there soon.

15 minutes later you were in front of a huge department store, it had all kinds of shops inside. Athletics, electronic, perfume, clothing, makeup etc. You couldn't remember the last time you went shopping for fun. One thing that you noticed and weirded you out was it was completely empty.

"This is how people in horror films die." You murmured to yourself.

"I wasn't planning on a murder today."

The voice behind you made you jump and curse.

"Shit!" The man behind you seemed to be amused by your reaction, his eyes slightly crinkled. "I need to get you a bell!"

"You look rested today. I'm glad. You'll be getting a month off, before you start working for our company. I want you to be on a normal sleeping schedule."

"A whole month??!!"

You couldn't keep the shock from your face or your tone of voice. You hadn't had more than one day off of work for the longest time.

"Yes. You're a hard worker. And you'll be doing a couple of online classes of ours so your position will be easier to understand, but other than those you'll be free to do what you like for this whole month. Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" Your mind was still reeling from the whole month off thing, you had forgotten that you'd come to the department store.

"Shopping. We're purchasing you all new clothes, shoes, jewelry etc. Plus if there is something that you want, I'll get you that as well."

"Okay...and the reason why we're the only two in here is because, why?"

"I don't want too many people to know about our relationship just yet. This month will be spent getting to know one another, and being physically intimate. That way, it'll be more believable when I tell people that we've been seeing each other for a while. Now let's shop."

Four hours later and you were exhausted. You were measured at the underwear store and the main clothing store you went to. This way you knew your sizes and you didn't have to try anything on, but Katakuri had to approve most of what you bought, especially the dresses and gowns, for when his mom had her special get togethers, or for when he had special events to attend.