Chapter 2: The Missing Friends

After meeting up with Amy and Issac, James filled them in on his latest discovery. "Guys, I need your help. I received a message from Martin's sister, she says that he and his friend John went missing after a strange fog of pteranodons swept them away."

Amy's eyes widened in shock. "That's terrible. We have to find them."

Issac nodded in agreement. "But where do we start? We don't even know where they were when they were taken."

James pulled out his laptop and opened up a map. "Martin's sister mentioned that they were on a hiking trip in the mountains near a small town called Millfield. That's our starting point."

The group packed their gear and set out towards Millfield. As they drove, James couldn't help but worry about his friends. What could have caused the pteranodon swarm? Were Martin and John still alive?

As they arrived in Millfield, they spoke to the locals and gathered as much information as they could. Some claimed to have seen the swarm of pteranodons, others dismissed it as a myth. But James was determined to find answers.

They made their way to the mountain trailhead where Martin and John had started their hike. After hours of hiking, they finally came across a clearing. That's when they saw it.

A nest. A massive nest made of sticks and leaves, big enough to hold two grown men. Pteranodon feathers were scattered around the nest, confirming their suspicions.

James and his friends exchanged a worried glance. What had happened to their friends? And what were these pteranodons planning?