Love in the Air.

It's been a few weeks since Sunoo and Sunghoon started to live together. They are pretty close, although they still keep it secret from others. But inside the house, they always stay close to each other. 

3rd party POV

It was evening time, and Sunghoon was at home with his friend circle. 

"Sunoo you are back" Sunghoon ask.

"Yes Hyung" Sunoo said. But Sunoo wasn't alone, he came with Niki and Jungwon.

"Hello Wonnie," Jay said making Jungwon blush.

"Hello Jay Hyung," Jungwon said.

"Are you here to hang out with Sunoo?" Jay asked.

"No Hyung we have a presentation to complete, we have to submit it the day after tomorrow. " Jungwon told Jay.

"Oh, okay," Jay said, smiling making Younger blush. 

"Sunoo, you should have told me that your friends were coming, I would have cleaned the room," Sunghoon said, 

Before Sunoo can say anything, Niki says " It's ok Hyung, we can stay in one room, we used to sleep together on one bed, during our school days." 

"Like you three sleeps together on one bed?" Heesung asked shocked. 

"Yes Hyung" Sunoo said.

"But you have still time, didn't you say it's the day after tomorrow," Jake asked.

"Yes Hyung, but tomorrow we have dance practice and Niki is going on a date," Jungwon said.

"Shut up, Jungwon. It's not a date" Niki said in an annoying tone. 

Sunoo and Jungwon both laugh together, looking at their friend's reaction.

"Hyung we are going to my room, now," Sunoo told Sunghoon and they went to Sunoo's room.

"Aren't they cute sleeping together on one bed? Should we try it too" Jake said looking at his friend. Both Jay and Sunghoon gave Jake a disgusted look making Jake feel angry.

"It's ok Jake, you can always sleep together with me, I won't complain," Heesung said making Jake blush while the other two felt cringe listening to Heesung. 

"Shut up, Hyung. What are you saying?" Jake said with his red cheeks. 

................................................................................................................................................................

It was nighttime, and Sunghoon's friend had already gone back to their home. Sunoo was still in his room with his friends.

Sunghoon knocked on Sunoo's room door, "Sunoo, open the door." 

Sunoo opened the door " Yes, Hyung." 

" I made dinner for you and your friends, here," Sunghoon said while giving the tray of food to Sunoo. 

"Thank you, Hyung," Sunoo said giving his biggest smile.

Sunghoon smiled before leaving for his room.

"ahm,ahm, Niki did you feel the love is in the air," Jungwon said making Sunoo blush.

"Shut up Wonnie, it's not love or anything, it's just we live together so we are close now," Sunoo said.

"Sure, sure," Jungwon said laughing. 

After completing their presentation, they all sleep together on one bed.