Devourer meets Devourer

Between the Jura Forest and the kingdom or Eurazania, lies the Orbic kingdom.

An kingdom where the orcs lived a life of harmony and happiness.

It used to be a land filled with life and a happy a kingdom, yet no one would've thought it would soon come to something like this.

The land had dried up, an famine that could've never been predicted had approached. Their settlements destroyed, their people in despair and anguish, their good sources gone and their once happy plains turned into a barren wasteland with nothing.

Ofcourse, surrounding this area was two prosperous kingdoms which they could invade to satiate their hunger.

All teo kingdoms were prosperous and benifitting from their landscapes.

The land located in the sky which was impossible to breach, filled with winged beings.

The land which bore the highest agriculture rate in the entire world, inhabited by beastmen.

Sadly for them, these kingdoms were ruled by extremely powerful leaders who had extremely powerful subordinates.

These leaders were recognized across the world for being absolute powerhouses that shouldn't be messed with.

For a species as low as theirs, filled with low-caste beings that are barely above the average soldier, meant signing a death wish and a total annihilation of population.

What made conditions worse was that they began breeding like ravenous beasts, attempting to preserve and prevent the extinction of their race. They were reproducing faster then extinction, and that only made matters worse for the entire country.

And the king was as hopeless as them...

His hands reached out, his heart aching to help the people of his land in some way. And yet, there is nothing he can do...

Their anguished cries filled his heart with despair, guilt rising up in his already guilt filled self. His father had given himself up as sustenance so he'd survive as a baby. His people fell one by one, like ants being stomped on.

Thankfully, as he ate his father, he became an Orc Lord. A being that only appeared once every centuries, ruling over its ally through devouring their fears.

He possessed the Unique Skill, {Starved}. It possessed a variety of abilities, yet only one had been used for the mere fact of preserving his race.

For aslong as he possessed this skill, he could feed others his own body and regenerate that very part. As long as he ripped that part off, and fed it to the hungry ones, perhaps he could make some sort of pathway...

Orc Lord: Here...

And a good example is his action right now.

Orc children, that have most probably been abandoned due to irresponsible parents or have straight up lost their parents to the famine.

All these kids can do at such a point, is weep endlessly in hopes that someone may take pity on them...

And someone did, for his own arm has been offered as sustenance for these children.

Orc Lord: Eat, so you can grow up to be healthy and strong.

Ofcourse, none of them will probably make it...

But, there's nothing wrong with having false hope now is there, especially in a time like this.

Perhaps, through some sort of miracle, these kids may live on and find a better place.