Introduction #01

After the independence of Korea on August 15, 1945 from 35 years of Japanese colonial rule and the end of the Korean war, which lasted from 1950 to 1953 with the division of the Korean peninsula into South Korea and North Korea as an outcome, South Korea really wasn't how it is today. With its devastated economy there was still a long way to restoration and development. Nevertheless, the country flourished after the catastrophe.

While the country and its economy were still revamping, senior leaders, diplomats and bureaucrats proposed for the installation of a system under the police and detectives which would be responsible for keeping in check of the crimes in the country.

After constant recommendations, proposals and requests, SKIIA (Korean Indigenous Intelligence Agency) was created in 1970. It's work was to monitor grievous crimes and criminals in the country. Crimes such as Arson, Treason,Serial Killing, R*pes, Terrorism and other serious crimes.

The first batch of SKIIA had a crew of 12 members, 8 Males and 4 Females. Each one of them was the son or daughter of the Korean soldiers who fought the Korean war. All the members were well trained. They were the best of the best. They solved all the cases given to them diligently, from murder to drug rackets nothing could remain under the veil. Although they worked with the police force and detectives they outperformed them in most of the aspects.

Despite not knowing the real identities of the members the people still valued and praised them.

But their success was hated by some cunning wealthy diplomats and riches who sought-after their own benefits, thus to get rid of them those wicked people planted their people in the department. Even certain police officers and detectives started working against them.

After a while a case regarding treason was handed over to them. What looked like a crime or work to them was actually a bait by those wealthy evil riches and as expected all of them eventually fell for it. They were held accountable for money laundering and human trafficking. Evidences and witness were proved to be right.

Once who were hailed by the public now were slandered, mocked and hated by their own people. Even though they pleaded and begged for their innocence the public wanted their execution.

The government orders for their death, that is shoot at sight were released.

Depressed and heartbroken by the betrayal of their own people, all the 12 of them committed suicide by shooting themselves in their office..... Well, that was what released by the government.

Nothing about their death, corpses was ever disclosed in the public and soon SKIIA was forgotten by the public.

Until.......................

"Agent JJ01"

"Sir"

"Agent KB01"

"Sir"

" Agent PS01"

"Sir"

" Agent JS01"