ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.Ƽ

"One of them now.."

YeuriThe name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered

Yeuri
The name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered.

My steps echoed through the narrow corridor as I left the captain's office, the sound reverberating on the glass-concrete gray floor like raindrops tapping lightly on windows. It was an odd sensation—being declared KIA yet not truly gone.

Outside, the sunlight cast long shadows, casting an otherworldly glow on the base that, for a moment, seemed like a distant memory. I ran my fingers through my hair, a mixture of confusion and disbelief clouding my thoughts. This was a lot to take in.

As I strolled through the base, an unfamiliar question poked at my mind: What would my new identity be? I returned to the file for answers, scanning the details meticulously.

The document revealed that my new name was to be Sergeant Olivia "Yeuri" L/N. It was strange, almost like trying on someone else's shoes. My old self felt like a lifetime away, as if I was becoming a different person entirely. I tried to accept this new reality. It was part of my new identity, after all. Right?

Heading toward the barracks, I couldn't help but acknowledge the complexities of my situation. Sharing quarters with only twelve other females should have been enjoyable, but it wasn't. Many of them, I've come to realize, were what one might call "bitches." From the moment I set foot here, false information had been circulated about me throughout the base. It was baffling—I hadn't even introduced myself, and yet I was treated like garbage. In the confines of the barracks, I felt like an outsider struggling to fit into a tight-knit, exclusive group.

With just one more week of training left, I hoped to persevere and prove my worth, despite the odds stacked against me. The road ahead was far from easy, but I was determined to face it head-on.

Yeuri
The name of a calm female Ghost, who can be aggressive when triggered.

Meaning J : Ghost
Meaning C : Rain / Yamür

The sun hung in the afternoon sky as Y/N found herself pointed at by Soap. Confusion crept over her, and she tilted her head slightly, her index finger instinctively directed at herself in a silent plea for clarity. Soap, in response, nodded dramatically, his eyes tightly shut, lips concealed within his mouth as if he was playing a teasing game.