Prologue

In the ringing of silence , rustling of sheets and crumpling of paper can be heard.

*click*

A lighter . A face comes to view . A young boy maybe in his 20's. His calm breathing resonates through the room as he gently shifts in his bed holding a small cake in his hand . He looks at the time, it's exactly 12:00 am , Dec 30 . He holds the cake in one hand and taps through his phone.

*beep* a record plays....

In the hush of silence a gentle voice can be heard.

           "Happy birthday to you . Happy birthday to you . Happy birthday dear Yeom Hwa shii . Happy birthday to you *clapping* Yaay! Yeo Hwa you are finally 21 , stop growing up so fast will you *giggles* Anyways congrats on turning 21 and I love you  , take care "

*beep* the record stops playing and the silence prevails until small sniffles  can be heard.

   His tears are on the verge of falling  . He closes his eyes and blows the candles and wishes for that one thing he's  been wishing for 3 years now , as he let's his tears fall.

   He pulls the long sleeve of his sweatshirt over his hand wipes his tears as he reaches for his phone , a message from an unknown number.

    The silence is interrupted by his sniffling and uneven breathing . His hands rapidly at work , typing away on his hone until a ring is heard.

"yes hyung?"

"I don't think that she is dead . Tell the boys that I've found her"