Chapter 1

Third pov

Hey! wake up! wake up!'' A kakushiwhisper yelled, at one unconscious person.

''Come on wake up!'' two vioce were trying to wake tanjiro up.

Another voice shouted. ''How long are you going to be asleep!? get up already!'' with that tanjiro eyes snapped opened.

He looked to see that the people who he is seeing is unfamiliar to him.

''You are in the presence of a pillar!'' The same kakushi scolded.

'Pillars?! what are pillars?' Tanjiro thought, he looked at the strangers before him.

''Now more importantly how are we going to deal with tomioka? i have a headache seeing him not tied up. According to kochou, he also violated the corps' rules, how will we deal with him?'' Obanai iguro the serpent pillar said pointing his finger at the water pillar, tomioka giyuu.

''Well, its fine right? he followed me without causing a rukus. Lets think of a punishment later. More importantly, i wanna hear this boy story. why were you protecting a demon?'' Shinobu asked and looked at tanjiro.

''My sister.'' He suddenly coughed needing watering in his system.

''Hear this will help you.'' Shinobu said as she passed gourd to tanjiro.

Tanjiro drank the water before speaking again. ''My little sister was turned into a demon, but she has never eaten a human! up until now and from now on, she won't eat a living person!''

They aruged not believeing what tanjiro said.

''Whoa whoa, this got somewhat interesting.'' The wind pillar, shinazugawa sanemi entered.

''pleased don't Shinazugawa-sama! put the box down please!'' Another kakushi pleaded but was ignored.

''So you are the idiotic memeber who bought a demon. what the hell were you planning to do?'' Sanemi said, michievously smiling.

''What did you say, kiddo? that your sister will never eat a human?'' He unsheathed his sword and stabbed the wooden box he was holding.

Tanjiro got angry and ran towards Sanemi, his hand still tied up. ''I will never forgive anybody, pillar or not, who hurts my little sister!!'' he shouted.

Sanemi laughed. ''Hahahaha! that so? good for you!.''

''Stop it! Oyakata-sama is arriving soon!'' Giyuu interrupted.

Sanemi stopped in his tracks for a second before swinging his sword low. Tanjiro dodged by jumping above and headbutted him, which made him fall down and made his nose bleed.

''If you can't tell between the good demons  and the bad ones, you should quite being a pillar!'' Tanjiro yelled.

''Damn you..i'll rip you to shreds!'' Sanemi growled.

''Oyakata-sama has arrived.'' A doll-faced girl with white hair announced.

All the pillars bowed and tanjiro was forced to bow by sanemi.

'Why is everyone bowing?' tanjiro thougth, looking at all the pillars, with a confusion written on his face.

''So you have come, my dear swordmen an swordman.'' The leader of the demon slayer corps, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, had arrived.

--------------

Heres the introduction the reader will appear in the next chapter.

Happy reading.

-Author