ᴶᴱᴿᴷ.

Jimin: just say that am your paparazzi.

Y/n: the kind of trick's you have been doing is cheaper than paparazzi's deeds.

Jimin: See how different I'm.

Y/n: have some shame park.

You said with done tone moving to your desk but soon stumbled cause of him.

Y/n: what the fuck is your problem!?

You shouted in way of attacking on him any moment.

Jimin: you weren't answering my question...

He pouted.

Y/n: so it doesn't mean that you can fucking put your freaking leg in my path!

Jimin: Aww y/n being angy~ , are you on periods baby? Want me to pamper you?

Y/n: oh what about I pamper you?

Jimin: see you need your diape- wait! What? Really?

Y/n: yeah~ I'll hold your collar like this! *You grabbed his collar* and then will throw you off the cliff.

Jimin: oh my~ hot!

Y/n: ugh!! *You slightly pushed him and went to your desk*

Jimin: ah~ agressive moan I see.

He licked his bottom lip and smirked seeing you opening your notes , few seconds passes he waited for something patiently on his desk , seconds by a minute , room was attentive to professor's lecture but after like few more seconds you screamed in horror , all the classmates looked at you then laughed out loud seeing a fake lizard between your notes.

Mr. Kim: shut up! *Within minutes room engulfed pin drop silence* the one who shouted in the starting of my lecture , get the hell out of here.

Y/n: but si-

Mr. Kim: Out!!

You flinched cause of his yell and quietly leave the room.

Jimin: and~ my time now.

Whispering this he stood up.

Mr. Kim: yes?

Jimin: I wanna pee.

Mr. Kim: the lecture Only had been going on for 1minutes now and you wanted to get excus- wait where are you going?

Jimin: I asked you politely but you didn't answered so yeah I can't just have an disease cause of you.

He talked coldly then walked out from there without giving a damn , coming out of the room he saw you standing close to wall with head hung low.

Jimin: oh hey coward~ , how is your punishment going? , Oh maybe pathetic , but you know what? , Punishment by me is way better than this *eyed you up and down* standing here will pain your legs more , But mine will shake your legs and I'm telling you darling I'll be there with aftercare treatment.

Y/n: if you really had been this needy then grab a slut for yourself.

Jimin: a hoe like you is my target baby.

He pouted but then it changed into a sinister grin.

Jimin: and I just can't take my eyes off you , you're precious to me.

Y/n: annoying me , getting me less attentive in anything is called I'm precious to you?

Jimin: that's what lovers do.

Y/n: oh hell no , with a fucker like you I can't live well.

Jimin: planning on attempting something.

His left brow raise up.

Y/n: I'm not a coward , I'll bring your toxic bullying down the hills park.

Jimin: waiting baby waiting.

He quickly moved closer , roughly holding your jaw , he kissed your right cheek then ran away while laughing.

Y/n: jerk... *You wiped the side where he kissed you*