2. (Saved?)

YANDERE TECCHOU
X FEMALE READER

Y/N : POV

"Everything is Going to Fast!" I thought Closing my Eyes Then Felt the Car Get Sliced in half with only Me taking a Cut to the Thigh.

"Are u Alright?" A women with Purpleish Hair and a Yellow Butterfly Pin Rushed over to me "I'm Okay Are u Guys Alright tho?" I replied fast Looking behind the Women Seeing Some of the others Injured But Still Able to Move.

"Since when would a Civilian Assist a Terrorist?" The Blind Man Said Walking over to us "Tecchou Be useful and Kill them." he said As the Brown Haired Started walking over to us and Pointing the Sword at the Girl. Then the Sword Extended to Attack her Shoulder. Before that Happened I Rushed in front of the Women To take the Hit. but it stopped.

And I heard the sound of Bullets Raining Down "YOU FUCKED UP DETECTIVE AGENCY!" a Boy who was a Bit Short And had Orange Hair Was holding a Box of Bullets and Rope.

He Quickly Threw the Rope down for us so we could get it. When I tried to get on the rope. I felt a Hand Pull me down By the Leg.

It was that Hunting dog He Had a Tight grip I tried Using my Other foot to Get his Hand off But It wouldn't Budge. The Girl that I Protected saw this and tried to help me.
While the other hunting dog was Deflecting the Bullets using his Sword.
Then I felt the Rope Slip out of my Hands As The Women tried to grab me But Failed. "Crap." I thought Staring at the Hunting dog With Brown Hair as he Had a Tight Hold on me

"Tecchou you at least got one of them." The Blind one said As he Quickly Grabbed me by the Wrist "I'll Try to get Information out of her. Get the Other Terrorists" but the Brown Haired just Got up and said "Don't torture her. Just lock her up in the Room.." He then used his sword and Attached it to the Helicopter.

"I'm Dead.." I thought Staring at the Man "Your Lucky Now Let's go." Then I felt a Hand Knock me Out.