MHA

Name: Aiko Ohtsuka

Name: Aiko Ohtsuka

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Quirk 1: Fire
Quirk 2: Turning into a dragon by snapping

Hero name: Dragnophoria

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: She has a different personality for each person she meets, the reason is not just because she wants people to like her it's also because she wants to fit in. She's also a fangirl and sometimes gets overly excited. She is also very protective over her friends, family, and teachers.

Quirk information: She can turn into a dragon by snapping. Her dragon forms scales are invincible which is useful for battle. She can use her fire anytime she wants. She can leave out certain parts of her dragon form if she wants except for her horns, fangs, and ears those all have to stay out. If she flies too high or stays in her dragon form for too long she can become light headed and/or it can cause her to not think correctly and act a bit weirdly.

Backstory: She was abused when she was a child because her eyes are different. One day when her mom was in a bad mood she slashed her left eye and told her to leave her house, she was four at the time. When she left Mitsuki found her on the streets and adopted her (not officially). Since then she has been living as Katsuki's adopted sister.

Other info: She was never officially adopted so she isn't an actual Bakugo yet. She grew up alongside Izuku as one of his friends along with Katsuki. She mostly stayed in her room and watched heroes on TV whenever she didn't feel good. She watched the sports festival at home since she was sick that day. She also collects as much merchandise of the UA students as she can since she is a big fan. When she transfers to UA she tries to make as many friends as possible so that she doesn't get lonely. She gets transferred about halfway through the school year. As soon as she gets transferred she starts drawing her classmates out of admiration. She got transferred to class 1A. She already knows a lot about her classmates since she studies them a lot in her spare time.

I had to add a lot of things.