In the Beginning

Shana POV

"Oh yes! Right there... Yes baby! Faster! Faster! Faaaaasssster! Almost there! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeesssssssss" I screamed into my pillow as I came for the second time this morning. My beloved, Sticky, never ceases to disappoint. Ladies if you don't have a rose I suggested you get one because it gets the job done just right. I quickly glanced over to my alarm to check if I have time for just one more round before I had to get ready for work.

"Okay, I have 5 minutes but knowing how well Sticky knows my body it can get me to the peak point in 3minutes" I had barely caught my breath from the last two times but its like my body wants to go on and on and on. I quickly changed positions from holding up one of my leg to bending right over with my face pressed in to the pillows and my ass high in the air. I assumed the position - my favourite - doggy style aka backshots. I placed Sticky on speed  3 then placed it right on my clit. Within 5 minutes I was gushing my juices all over the bed. I clasped but with just 10 minutes to spare I took a quick shower and got ready for my work day with a reminder to myself to change the sheets and clean up in the lunch time.

You might be wondering who I am... My name is Gabriel Sinclaire and I am 25 years young. However, my family and close friends call me Shana. I graduated from the University of the West Indies Mona 3 years ago with a double major in Tourism Management and Human Resources Management. You might be wondering why you do two degrees you bright! Lol that is a hard NOPE. A double major or a major and a minor does not require a extra money, it's covered in the tuition so why not. Secondly, Tourism and Human Resources Management are two very flexible degrees that work pretty well in any industry so I'll be more marketable for a job.

I am originally from St. Catherine but due to work and distancing self from family I now fully reside in Kingston. Yes, me know everybody pack up a Town and leave country but if I tell you how my family toxic you would understand. I love my family though but I love them from afar and visit whenever I need ground provisions. Like, have you guys noticed how prices have risen in the past few months not to mention year? And my salary barely making ends meet so I will go home for any little thing my uncle can give from his farm and call my grandmother and parents on Sunday evenings. Everyone else can text me anytime but they only reach out when they want to beg ski am not always keen on answering. 

Thankfully, today was work from home so I got to freshen up and log on 8:28am for my shift starting at 8:30am - the best thing about work from home, no traffic, no waking up early and definitely no making small talk in the office. Just me and myself in the comfort of my home office in a work shirt and my underwear.

"Ping!" "Ping!" "Ping!" I haven't even logged in 2 minutes good and my email blowing up already. After 5 years you would think my clients know I don't respond to emails until 8:45am to 9:00am. "Honestly, day just light, I am not even fully awake and you sending me emails already. I bet someone soon send me a message on teams asking if I got the e-mail and it's not urgent but they just wanted to put it on my radar. I-"

"Ping!" Same thing, I didn't even get to finish my thought and the message come in. The company must bug my apartment cause them hear me a chat them" I said to myself as u ignore the Teams Message. I got up from my computer made some peppermint tea, made my fruit bowl and grabbed two snacks then headed back into my home office. Today was going to be a long day and knowing me I won't leave my desk until work finishes.

30 emails, 70 offers and 4 meetings later I finish working at exactly 4:30pm. No lunch and no breaks except to go to the bathroom. Work has been very hectic the last two months as we are in our busy season and most importantly April is right around the corner, and there are talks of the team promoting one of the senior officers to Team Lead. I would love the position but I not stressing myself cause these big companies will have you shitting out your ears and ass then when promotion you get more work and 10k increase. I will squat my ass one side.

After work I changed the sheets, cleaned, made dinner and took a shower. I finished all that around 10pm so I spent the rest of the night watching Grey's Anatomy and ignoring messages. Today was hectic and tonight I just need to breathe. Tomorrow I will socialize and maybe get out, it's Friday night after all and my dry foot friends will not let me stay in three weekends in a row. So I just know to prepare myself for a weekend of partying.

****

On Fridays I get up by 5:30am and get ready and head to Fitness Junkie, a fairly new gym that opened up on the Santon Terrace plaza which is about 5 minutes away from my apartment in Vineyard Town. Yes, me live a vineyard town! The place is fair my decent except the wicked bike thieves that are rampant in the place. I don't know them baby mommas and family don't give them up to the police or encourage them to do honest work. But the little violence and the close proximity to Mountain View - the real Jamaican ghetto - the rent isn't too bad. I am also 15 minutes away from work when I go in office and everything in Kingston is within 5 to 20 minutes. It's a steak honestly.

I dragged myself to get ready for the gym. I dressed in a grey and black short tights with a matching top then I picked up my earphones, water bottle and gym bag. I stepped in 6:00am on the dot. My trainer Bobby, gave me a side eye and started the group session. I haven't showed up to the gym in a month so I know he's gonna press the group today so I will feel like shit.

Bobby has been my trainer since I was in my final year at University. He's been more than a trainer, I consider him my friend because we will go out together and he's has been messing around with one of friends, Britney.

"Stranger, weh yuh been? I thought yuh left the island or yuh up by the house dead. I was waiting until tonight to send the SWAT team come pick up yuh dead  body" said Bobby. I was bending over panting and sweating like a pig running from being slaughtered. I watched him say his good byes while I catch my breath.

After finally regaining my breathing I responded, "Dead dog, is wah kind of session this? Yuh did plan to kill me today? A bet I don't come back here". Bobby hiss his teeth and walked over to his bag. " dead yuh shoulda dead".

I walked him down and apologized for being MIA. "Ugggghhh, sorry I've been MIA. I just been having one of those days and when I realized a day turned into a week then a month. I then decided this going on too long. I need to get back unto action."

"You know I can't understand you" said Bobby annoyed. "YOU left the man then you went MIA for a month. Why you leave if you never ready? Why you shut out the people who are here for you?"

At this point I really didn't want to have this conversation so I just apologized again and head out because it was no 7:30am and I needed to get home and take a nice long shower before I logged onto work. This is why I didn't reach out because nobody understands and I don't want to talk about it.

Could this day get any worse?

************************************************************************
Thank you for checking this out and giving me a a chance! This is my first time writing and my first chapter so I wanted to start out a bit chill then jump into the meat of the matter!

Vocabulary
    Weh - Where
    Yuh - You
    Wah - What
    Shoulda - Should've

Scroll up for Chapter 2 to find out who Shana dirty foot friends are lol