Chapter -30

"Really can't help but praise you. Hats off to your Foresight. Every little thing you do very effectively...

     First, you met me. Gave your wedding card...with all the information which you want me to know...with this you made me start thinking about Ming's side..made me think what if Ming is innocent....on the other hand, you want to give assurance to Ming...you succeeded to give that...

   You intentionally gave your photo..you waited for your house for my man to come and attack you for making the case strong.. on the same side you intentionally broke Joss's hand..indirectly giving hints that he was wrong...

   How brilliantly..you took every step...guessing what my next step...if I think your main motto is to take Ming away from me it's completely not...but also you want to prove Ming's innocence...you want to clear the blame on your father and ming...in this also you succeeded...

   But what do you think I will kill Joss after knowing the truth ...so I stuck into a murder case also, so you can finish me once at all..that became wrong..even though I want to kill him with my bare hands...I left him to die on his own...situation like this where I want to live with my ming..after forgetting everything...I don't want to get stuck in a murder case also.."

   Mike thought internally..holding ming's hand gently..who sleeping peacefully on his floor...

  "Sorry baby..for hurting you...but I promise from now on I will treat you too well...I will pour all my love on you...just let's get out of this mess...I will take you away..and live happily together "Mike said in a low tone..which ming don't hear...

   At the same time, ming is riding to their wedding house with phi pha on his back..holding him dearly...

   Ming smile lightly in sleep...which was caught by Mike..his beautiful smile..made Mike skip his heartbeat...

   How the hell did he miss this all these years.." but don't worry.. I will make you up for all these years.." small smile formed on Mike's face also..with a satisfactory feeling he left there.

   Here ming sleeping very peacefully after a long time...

**************

Next day:

Pha side:

    Pha came to the hospital canteen after buying parcels he walked to his room. But something is wrong...like someone following him... With that suspension only he went to his room. But suddenly someone from the back side block Pha both hands and grab his arm around pha throat tightly.

   "Do you think you can escape after disturbing our boss ?" said that person in a cold tone near pha ears like whispering.

   Bright who just came about to alert..pha signed him to stop...

  "I am sorry," said Pha out of the blue.

   Bright doesn't understand.

   The person loses his grip on pha throat and rashly turns Pha around.

   It's fourth at his back beam, Kit andWayoo are also there.

   "idiot..ming kidnapped..you came here from him..why don't you tell us..you think we are not worth knowing this truth?"Forth shout at pha.

   Bright also understands that this fellow's pha friends..and smiles to see friends reunion.  

  "It's not like that..you also know how much important you are to me..just .. it's just I don't want you to involve in that..and also when I can handle this situation alone, I don't want you to feel tense or worry about this situation..that's it"pha tried to convene.