taehyung (love story start)💜💜💜

Taehyung:y/n are you okay

Y/n:yes i am okay

Jimin:are you sure because you are not looking good

Y/n:no I am okay i don't have much sleep so that's why.

Taehyung:y/n jungkook

Y/n: taehyung oppa please don't talk about jungkook.

Taehyung:but y/n you had understood him he just wanted to apologise but you don't forgive why he said it all.

Y/n:What do you mean that I am wrong and if I will not forgive him he will give me such bad words .

Taehyung:no i didn't mean he loves you that why he said When you were not forgiving him, everyone thought that you have made a boyfriend.

Y/n:I can't believe you are saying oppa

Nancy:Let me say something, now let's leave all these things and talk about something else. I'll bring you juice

Jimin:okey
Then nancy went to the kitchen to bring juice

Taehyung:okay it's a matter of jungkook and y/n we can't say anything

Y/n:I don't know who i he ,one who hurt me, I hate him

Taehyung:you know you are saying something else and your eyes are something else .

Y/n: i d-don't love him

Taehyung:okey but why are you shuttering

Y/n:i am not shuttering.

Taehyung:yes you are

Y/n:no i am not

Taehyung:okey okey relax can i ask you something.

Y/n:okay but not about Jungkook .

Taehyung:okey

Y/n:then ask

Taehyung:you know you once told jungkook about your friend that she likes me Jungkook said she met me in college but I don't know who it is can you tell me the name of the girl please it's important for me .

Y/n: taehyung oppa i want to say but my friend told me not to tell you her name

Taehyung:y/n I won't tell whom you tell me what I feel is she...

Y/n:tell me who you are looking for

Taehyung:don't mind but to me the girl jungkook was talking about maybe nancy .

Y/n:shut up she heard

Taehyung:That means that girl is really Nancy .

Y/n:yes She is that girl but please don't tell her that I have told you but Taehyung oppa please accept her she really loves you forget the past and move on Since how long has she been waiting for you that you have told her that you love her then please think once about this.

Jimin: Taehyung she is right I also think you should love her I can see the love for you in her eyes The way she looks at you and talks, it is clear that she loves you .

Taehyung:I understand all you said but I don't know if I have feelings for her or not but yes these two days i liked her company I don't know whether I love her or not .

Y/n:There is no need for you to make a decision so quickly, just take as much time as you want.But Nancy shouldn't know that you know that girl is Nancy .And if still you still don't have any feelings for her then please tell her directly.

Taehyung:Don't worry y/n I will not let her know and if I have feelings for her then I will be the first one to confess my love to her so don't worry about her and because of me Nancy will never be hurt.