Slime vs Elemental Lord

About to have the proudest wanking session ever.

Jura Forest
Dusk time
Third Person

Rimuru: Who the hell are you?

Rimuru asks with a sweaty face, clearly showing he is scared by the Elemental Lord's aura and on guard against it.

What is this thing doing here?

What does it want from him?

The Elemental Lord emits an aura of absolute power, glaring at the Majin and looking down on him as if it is a nice that needs to be ridden of.

The Elemental Lord extends it's hand, not uttering a word in response to the Majins question. The Majin immediately knows what this means, and prepares himself for the oncoming attack.

Elemental Lord: Burning Sensation.

A wave of heat that far exceeds the sun's temperature itself is launched, and Rimuru knows damn well it exceeds above the surface of the sun's temperature itself.

Even if he has Temperature Resist, something of this level will literally make him toast!

Worse, the attack is blitzing towards him and he absolutely had no time to react!

Rimuru: ( Alright, what do I do.... I have Molecule Manipulation, so perhaps I can manipulate the waves to not hit me? No, that's actual magic... Real world logic doesn't apply to magic in this world, so Molecule Manipulation won't work... I have Water Manipulation, but the water will simply evaporate away if I tried using it... What do I do!?)

Rimuru begins pondering over his choices whilst utilizing Thought Acceleration at its highest, speeding his thoughts up by five thousand times.

His options are very limited, considering most of his skills just get erased from existence or do not work against this attack.

Rimuru: (The best option will be to use Predator and devour most of that energy, although some of it will steal hurt me... Screw it, it's better then dying!).

Rimuru's slime body explodes into a wall of goo, catching the fire giant off guard as it looks with visible and clear shock.

The heat wave hits Rimuru as he begins absorbing the fire titans attack with his Unique Skill.

Rimuru: Ouch!

He actually felt pain against the attack, the Pain Nullification being bypassed by the sheer heat of the attack.

Although he managed to absorb most of the attacks power, he was still able to be considerably damaged as burn marks are visible around his body.

Rimuru: (Even when I absorbed his attack, I still took 7 percent damage around my body. Worse, the flames just prevent me from being able to regenerate immediately using {Ultraspeed Regeneration}.}

Rimuru ponders over his next step against the beast that has come to fight him.

Should he move to the offensive and force into the defensive, not allowing it any chance to fight back and deal deathly blows?