[ WANONAH X ATHLEEN ] SMUT

[ WARNING : ]

fingering,degradation,idk I don't proof-read 🤷🏽‍♀️😋❗️

[Athleens pov]

I was walking to the cooking room to go grab some food from the Waikai that happening today then all of sudden I trip and all my money lands on the ground, I was wearing a pretty tight skirt but I still decided to bend down you grab it all of sudden a pretty tall boy comes out of no where ☠️🤨 they both grab athleens money at the same time "uh hi 😘😘😜😜🥰🥰😋😋😋" the rando said "um wsg..." gosh this is so awkward he started making small talk out of no where, "ok so I'll see you around bbg- I mean athleen"

"Um sure byelaters " I quickly said when he passed me I felt hands gently caressed my ass "wtf 👀😪😡" before I could say jahk this vale already left "ugh men. 🙄" when I he left I felt uneasy as if something or someone was staring at me I turned around to wanonah glaring at me menacingly with her eyes dark and lust filled, I was scared and turned me on so much by the sight before I knew it she was walking up to me and stop to my ear and whispered   

"you really messed up didn't you baby ? " I just  gulped unable to move, wanonah notices this and just laughed. A wicked mence laugh " for someone who likes to whoring around you can't even look me in the eye yet your going around touching those you don't even know" She just sighed
" meet me in the room between the art room and robotics room or else I won't even let you cum in months  " You knew she was being serious.

Cause before she didn't even touch you in 1 week for talking to guys a bit to much for her liking. Wanonah just walked away like she was the classiest perosn on earth itself, but on the other you were TERRIFIED on what she WOULD do to you and COULD do to you.

[Timeskip]

[Faustina] " guess what guyss "

[Leone short ass ]  " no one asked 😝😝😜😜🤪🤪🥰🥰😩🥱" *kills leone with taro she found in enitoa  ass after  trying to shoplift*(I'm sorry athleen but horny time can wait 😜👍🏼❗️❗️)

[Faustina] "anyway so me and enitoa are planning to makeout in the library in the backroom so don't find me please or else you'll see smthing your not see 😩🛐💦💦😄🥱😩😋💦💦"

While I was impatiently waiting for the Bell to ring cause I could feel the river that I was forming I my skiddy undies ( I love you athleen) as soon as you heard that bell ring you zoomed leaving everyone to wonder wtf was up your ass to make you run that fast. *sigh* " good bye pussy I guess your gonna get destroyed now 😩😳😭"
I just giggled and opened the art door and closed it and walked up to the door that made you worried the most I looked down one more time " byebye perfect pussy " I opened the door, before you could look around

Wanonah pushed up against the wall and tongue fucked your mouth you could do nothing but moan and whine all of sudden I felt her large hands explore my body, she suddenly pulled away.

"Clothes off NOW !" In that instant I stripped out of fear and lust "Good girl now table and make sure your legs are more wider than katanas forehead " ( I'm so funny right guys 🥰🥱 ) I giggled and so did wanonah

[ WANONAH POV ]

" how did you pull such a beautiful fefine ? And why does she look even more beautiful than she already is ? Fuck I swear I'm gonna fuck her until she's dumb and can't think about anything else but me and not fucking vale of a guy "

[ BACK TO ATHLEENS POV]

"Uhh wanonah ? " Her staring at me longer than usual just made you very special but cautious she suddenly snapped back to reality "Fuck I swear athleen, you tease me in ways no one else can" she said glaring imagining all the things she could have you do before I could say anything Wanonah just look at my slick pussy and slapped it gently and just laughed a wicked teasing laugh.

"This is what you wanted isn't it ? Getting off on mommy punishing you ? "And with that she shoved 3 fingers inside me setting the fast asss. I swear I saw stars even a whole galaxy and just moaned "a-ah wanonah"  " ya that's right, who's making you feel good ?" She said " y-you " I said trying not to moan between those words " mhm mommy making me f-feel so fucking good.."
Nonah pulled her fingers out and slapped athleens clit "Watch your mouth baby " before I could even say anything she shoved 4 fingers in and moved really fast within 1 minute I came everywhere ( in this your a squirter ) " fuck athleen...what a big mess for a small girl " she just chuckled while I lay there stunned all of sudden wanonah just picked up my limp body and  said "oh  baby..the fun is just starting so I'm gonna as much as I Want with you and your gonna take it"

THE END YOUR WELCOME LEPERCHAUN 🥱🥱😝😝🤷🏽‍♀️❗️❗️❗️❗️