chapter three

💙 your pov 💙:i woke up to the sound of my alarm "hmm time to get up already" i whispered to myself as i were still tired i rolled out of bed and walked to my closet to pick out my outfit for work thankfully i work at hot topic and they don't care what your style is so after five minutes of putting it together this is what i chose.

I walked down stairs to fix breakfast and watch TV i made waffles with chocolate syrup and wiped cream and turned on the TV i was flipping through channels and i saw that they were doing a villain special so i watched that they went through all th...

I walked down stairs to fix breakfast and watch TV i made waffles with chocolate syrup and wiped cream and turned on the TV i was flipping through channels and i saw that they were doing a villain special so i watched that they went through all the usual villains like all for one, shigaraki,big sis magen, and moon Fish but two in particular caught my attention a very cute girl name toga and a tall handsome man named dabi but i didn't have time to be distracted by a villain. I looked at my phone and saw that it was time to leave for work i got my phone, keys, and bag and left for work. When i got to work i started like usual but my favorite co-worker Akoi was there so it wasn't too bad " hey akoi!" I shouted from the doorway "ayy it's y/n!" She shouted back I walked over to her I told her about the person who texted me last night " ooo maybe you should talk to him again"ooo you're right I should" I said just as I got a text unknown: good morning love. 

I'm going to be trying to update this daily but I might forget about it so if it doesn't get updated for a while I prolly forgot about it :⁠-⁠P purpleguy75 out