Chap 5

Brittany's POV
Sunday came faster than I thought. TC and I got ready and met Drew and Ericka in the living room. "Who's ready for road trip?" I asked. I looked at Ericka. "I'm guessing Drew filled you in."
"It was all his idea," Ericka nodded. "We should get going." We got into the car and the whole drive to the location was silent. We walked to the front door and Ericka knocked. "I hope someone is home."
The door opened and I recognized him. "This is Sam Winchester from the website," I nodded.
"What website?" Sam asked.
"Ghost Facers," I smiled.
"Dammit," Sam cursed. "Did they send you?"
"Uhm, no," Ericka replied. "Actually, Castiel did. Told me to ask for Alexis."
"Why didn't you say so?" Sam asked. He let us in and he closed the door. "Follow me." We followed him to a study room. "Alexis, you have some more visitors."
"Bailey? Jayk?" I asked. "What are you guys doing here?"
"I'm hanging out with my new best friend," Bailey sighed. "What are you doing here?"
"Dad told me you would be here," Alexis sighed standing up. "Which one of you is Ericka and Drew Scott?" Ericka and Drew raised their hands. "Okay, I'm going to need everyone to step out into the living room and have a seat, please. Anything you need, please let Kiley know."
The rest of us sat in the living room as Alexis close the study doors and kept her, Ericka, and Drew inside. "So, how long have you been doing this?" I asked.
"We were raised in this," Dean sighed. "We lost both of our parents in this too."
"I lost my dad," Kiley sighed. "I left my mom after I got involved."
"How does Alexis fit into all of this?" I asked.
"She's part angel, part human," Sam sighed. "You should know that if you read the website."
"Son of a bitches still got us on their site?" Dean asked.
"I'm afraid so," I nodded. "Bailey, do you know about all this?"
"I had a life before I met you guys," Bailey nodded. "Spent most of my teenage years in this."
"You're twenty one," I raised a brow.
"All of my teenage years," Bailey sighed. "I tried to leave."
"Their ain't no leaving kid," Dean sighed.
"Learned that the hard way, I'm guessing?" I asked.
"Everyone I tried to live a normal life with got hurt," Dean sighed. "Sam, lost his girlfriend in a demon fire couple of years back."
"That must have been rough," I sighed. "To lose someone you love. I don't know how I could bare losing this idiot."
"So I'm an idiot now?" TC asked.
"I still love you," I smiled. "How could you stand living a life knowing you have to save the world?"
"With you guys being here, you're just as involved as we are now," Dean sighed. "Welcome to the business of being a hunter."
"Family Business mean nothing?" Sam asked.
"That is something to us but their part of the hunting business of their own," Dean nodded. "So, looks like you guys would be learning with Bailey and Brittany."
"Yeah, kind researched most of it yesterday when TC had his nap," I smiled. "So, we are officially hunters now."

TC's POV
"This ought to be fun," I sighed. "What's first?"
"Weaponry," Sam sighed as the doors opened. "Everything good."
"They're set and ready to learn," Alexis nodded. "Looks like all of us has a task to do while we teach you guys what to expect." I nodded. "Let's her started. I'm guessing Sam chose to do weapons first."
"Except that's not the first step," Dean sighed pointing at Alexis. "First step is ---"
"Moving in," Alexis sighed.
"Wait, we are going to be living here?" I asked. "In this place?"
"It's the safest place," Alexis shrugged.
"How long have you lived here?" I asked.
"Five months," Alexis smiled.
"And she's a pro hunter?" I asked. "Please tell me it's that easy."
"It will be if you listen to every single thing we say," Dean nodded. "But she had to do twice as much as you do."
"Twice as much?" I asked. "What does that mean?"
"I had to learn the powers of an angel from my dad while also learning to be a  hunter," Alexis smiled. "Kind of why I try to find clothing apparel to hide my angel blade."
"Angel blade?" I asked. Alexis pulled a silver knife out of her boot. "You wanna point that thing away from me?" Alexis put it back on her boot. "Okay, so how are we going to do this?" We all went down to what seemed like a basement and the wall was lined with all kinds of weapons. "Whoa."
"This is where we start," Kiley sighed. "There's six of us and nine of them."
"Three of us are going to have to double up," Dean sighed. "Sam, Kiley, and I will." I was paired to train with Castiel. Out of all the people, I had Alexis' Dad. We all trained for hours having ten minute breaks. "How's everyone feeling?"
"Peachy," I groaned. "How long did Alexis have to do this?"
"A month because of her angelic brain capacity can hold so much information," Dean sighed. "You are such an overachiever."
"Not my fault I was born this way," Alexis smiled. "Anyways, I suggest you all go home, pack up, get some sleep, leave all your lives behind, and welcome to the business."
"Great, that's just what I need is another session of this training," I sighed. Britney, Ericka, Drew, and I got into same car and Drew drove us home. Brittany and I went up to our room and got out our suitcases. We finished packing within an hour. "So, we are actually doing this?"
"I actually enjoy it," Brittany smiled as she got in bed. "I like the idea we van slaughter monsters and probably save the world."
"They call it the apocalypse and the end of the world for a reason," I sighed. "I'm so not ready to face the real stuff in life. I hate that this happened to us."

Ashley's POV
My Monday morning alarm started ringing. "Why did I set an alarm for seven am?" I asked sitting up and turning it off. Devin walked in with a tray of breakfast. "Awww, you remember!"
"How can I forget?" Devin asked putting the tray in my lap. "It's been two years since we have been dating."
"I'm guessing this isn't what you had in mind for our anniversary," I sighed.
"I honestly didn't wanna spend it with people that could possibly kill us," Devin sighed. "Look, just eat, and we will head to our new home."
I nodded and Devin left. "I'm surely going to miss it here," I sighed. I ate, showered, and got dressed. I grabbed my suitcase and walked to the door. I turned and looked at the undecorated furnished bedroom as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Goodbye to the bedroom where I thought my life was to take place." I wiped my tears and merry Devin down in the living room. "Hey. I'm ready to go."
"Let's go," Devin nodded. We got into the car. I noticed our small white house was up for sale already. As we pulled out of the driveway, I watched as the little house disappeared behind us. "Are you okay?"
"We were suppose to build our future together in that home," I sighed. "I thought that was our destiny."
"It seemed like a good idea at the time," Devin nodded. "But look where that's gotten us."
"To live in a metal bunker," I sighed. We got to the bunker and walked through the front door. "Hello?"
"Hey," Kiley said walking in. "You're the last ones to arrive. Follow me." We did, into the kitchen. "Before we get you settle into a room, we need to take a few headshots."
"For what?" Devin asked.
"Fake IDs," Kiley sighed getting behind a camera. "Who's first?"
"Fake IDs?" I asked. "Won't that get us into trouble?"
"Not if they don't know," Kiley smiled. "Trust me, I have a couple of my own IDs. It's just what Dean feels like using that day."
"And mostly he likes to be a fed," Alexis said walking in, grabbing a bottle from the fridge. "Who's getting in front of the white sheet first?"
"Don't know," Kiley said. "How's it going down there?"
"Busy, busy, busy," Alexis sighed. "Guys, get to work. We don't have all day."
"Alright," I sighed as Alexis left. "Do I just stand there and smile?"
"Yes," Kiley smiled. "Just try not to smile too much because you're an FBI agent."
"I got it," I sighed as I got in front of the white screen. We finished taking both mine and Devin's picture. Kiley showed us to two different rooms. "We are fine sharing a room."
"I know your used to that but not here," Kiley sighed. "Dean's rules. Sorry. Just meet us down in the training area and we can get started."
"Okay," I nodded as Kiley left. I went into my room and unpacked. I met Devin in the hallway. "This is really messed up."