8 years ago

I started my junior year in the same school i have been for the past couple years. Same people and same routine. My bestfriend Luis and my cousin Jay are basically my only friends. Though i didnt know it, this year would be the most intresting year so far. Towards the end of the first half of the school year, my cousin invited me to his house for a family reunion and Christmas party. Obviously, me having no friends, i accepted. During that day i met someone whi would turn my world upside down.

               (I arrived at my cousin's house)

Jay- Hey! Whats up bro?

Me- Not much man, just got here.

Jay- Well look around and enjoy the party.

Me- Thanks, i dont know if I will stay too long, you know I dont like parties, can't drink nor dance.

Jay- Just, enjoy it!

Me- Alright.

   Me and Jay where like super close but sometimes he could be a dick. The night went uneventful until...

(Accidentally bump into someone)

Girl- Hey! Watch were your going!

   I turned around and right before i started talking, i see her. I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I completely froze and just stared at her.

Me- Im sorry, I...

Girl- Just watch out! My boyfriend would kill you.

Me- (of course the boyfriend). Sorry I bumped into you, I was just trying to go outside and away from all the noise.

Girl- Hmm.

Me- Im Dion by the way.

Girl- My name is Laura.

Me- Nice to meet you Laura.

Laura- Same. Well I got to go use the restroom. Do you know where it is?

Me- Of course, down the hall second door to the left.

Laura- Thanks.

(She storms off)

    She was unique, physically she is just, wow! After the little interaction I proceed to go outside and just sit on top of a rock. From the rock i can see everything happening in the backyard of the house. Me and Jay used to sit here and talk about random things and it was our place to just relax. It was around 10:00pm and I was feeling kind of tired. So, I decide to leave the party. In my way out i see Laura arguing with a guy.

Laura- Just leave me alone!

Guy- Why? You dont want to kiss me?

Laura- I told you already, NO!

Guy- Im better than any other guy you ever had. Dont make me grab you and kiss you!

After seeing the guy trying to force kiss Laura I stepped in.

Me- Stop! She said no. So back the hell up!

Guy- You talking to me? I would break you!

Flashback- (Laura- my boyfriend would kill you.)

Im guessing this is the boyfriend.

Me- She said stop, so respect her and back off.

Guy- Dude, you are very close of getting beat up.

Me- Well, I will take my chances.

(Jay arrives at the scene)

Jay- What's going on?

Me- This guy is tryi.....

Guy- This guy has a name, its Amaury; and I dont rea...

Me- Yeah that guy was trying to force Laura to kiss him.

Jay- Is that So?

Amaury- She wanted it and i was going to allow her to kiss me.

Laura- what?

Me- Obviously you are dumb.

Amaury- You know what? Now i can just beat up both of you!

Jay- Is that so?

Me- (funny guy) haha.

Amaury- Well lets do this.