part 6

Yn's pov

    After Namjoon left i went inside the saloon it was really very big.. i went to reception and told her I'm mrs.kim Namjoon.. she called someone and said me to go to the personal room of the owner of saloon .. she guided me inside.. as i entered in the personal room i saw a beautiful lady standing in front of me.. she smiled calmly and greeted me .. i too greeted her .. she was so polite i liked her behaviour.. she told me her name is minji and she is namjoon's high school frnds as well as his frnd's wife.. 

   After 2 hours of treatment i was ready with my new clothes which Namjoon bought me today and he said to wear this today.. he even bought the matching accessories.. minji cutted Nd dyed my hairs and did my simple makeup..

    When i saw myself in the mirror i was myself shock tht I'm this beautiful if u get ready.. haha self obsessed me .. then i got call from Namjoon tht he is out of the saloon waiting for me..

I thanked minji and walked out of the saloon.. wearing a heel .. when Namjoon saw me he just froze and didn't even smiled.. i think I'm not looking good to him

Namjoon's pov

  I was waiting for yn outside the saloon when yn came walking with slow steps.. do the first time i saw her in heels .. i got mesmerized by her beauty she was looking so gorgeous..

Yn's outfit and accessories..

Hairs

Hairs..

She is looking unexplainable beautiful

She is looking unexplainable beautiful.. her hairs are freely waving in air.. she is looking more attractive in dyed hairs..

   I came out of my thoughts when yn was waving her Hands in front of me

Yn : Namjoon , am i not looking good
Namjoon : ahh no no yniee ur looking very beautiful
Yn : ahh really.  Tqsm
Namjoon : 'smiled' then let's go we r getting late
Yn : sure.. waittt !! Look we both r wearing same colour outfits
Namjoon: yeahh.. people should know ur my wife ryt
Yn : 'blushed' ahhm let's go

Namjoon's outfit