And opens his wings to fly!

"So... you're a dragon that was sealed by this Jehovah guy, and now you're on my arm?"

[Basically. Though, I'm not exactly on your arm. The Boosted Gear is part of your soul, that manifests through your arm.]

Issei and Luffy were sitting on top of a large rock by the sea, finishing to list to Ddraig's, the Dragon of Domination, story. He had told them about his rivalry against Albion, the Vanishing Dragon, and how during that fight he ended up in the middle of a war between three different factions.

The scale of the conflict between the two was such that they single-handedly interrupted the other three sides in the midst of their war, forcing them into a truce, where they joined together against the dragons.

"A mere God and a mere Satan shouldn't interrupt a duel between Dragons!"

According to Ddraig, that's what they both proclaimed.

And yet, in the end, facing the three sides, the two were still defeated, their bodies sliced and their souls sealed away. And now, millions, or perhaps even more, of years later, Issei was yet another one of Ddraig's host.

"Well, you got in the middle of their fight, right? But even so, to seal you away forever? As cool as it seems to have a dragon inside me, it must be really suck for you."

After hearing the story, that was Issei's conclusion.

[Ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA]

Interestingly, after hearing the boy's words, the Red Dragon began to laugh frantically. Luffy and Issei looked at the boy's left arm with confusion written in their faces.

"I think you broke him."

Luffy said to his son.

"What did I say wrong?"

Issei asked to his father. The boy was in shock that Ddraig had been "broken" so easily.

[No, no... it's just that you're the first wielder to think like that.]

The dragon's words intrigued the boy.

"Like how?"

Issei questioned. His curiosity was etched on his face. Luffy was also listening intently.

[Well, you're a curious one. You come from another world, and seems to come from a ridiculously unique family, and is already possessor of unique powers. Besides, probably because you are not native from that world, you might don't understand, but for normal humans, the prospect of having someone like me in their souls, of having a longinus, a weapon considered capable of killing gods... well, my previous hosts all drowned in their own power. Honestly, you are the first one who is so open to talking to me like this, and right after I was awaken.]

This made both father and son furrow their brows.

"Hmmm... maybe it's hard for us to understand normal people, but these guys seem kinda like a bunch of..."

"Assholes."

Luffy started and Issei finished.

[Hahaha! I see... yeah, for you, it would really look like that.]

From Ddraig's voice, the two could tell that, despite how he had described the previous hosts, he didn't seem to care about their attitudes. Luffy could only imagine that, after so long, that was just a small detail for the red dragon.

"Hey, hold on! You mentioned my family, but how do you know about them?"

Issei suddenly asked, after noticing that Ddraig had mentioned knowing that the boy's family was unusual.