||斉藤医師||Doctor Saito

 Today is the day that the mother of two twins would be having a check up by her family doctor, Mr

Today is the day that the mother of two twins would be having a check up by her family doctor, Mr. kibutsuji Saito, He is the brother of kibutsuji Takeshi y/n, he also was the future head leader of the kibtsuji's industries.

being a doctor was just a side job for him since he found medicines and first aid interesting, he also wanted to protect his sister and heal her when she got hurt.

'' I have some good news little sister!'' Mr. Saito beamed

'' Really dear? What is it? are my little darlings okay?'' y/n asked

" Yes! They are very healthy!''

'' Oh thank you big brother! Oh my, I thought something bad would happen, I was having these dreams that my little angels were weak.''

'' How so?'' Mr. Saito asked worriedly

'' I'm not sure but the dream kept repeating over and over.''

'' Well if these are repeating dreams you should be careful, mother stated that she had dreams like that also with you, and they ended up coming true! if it weren't for my skills you would of been...gone. ..''

'' Yes, I know, I still have to thank you for saving my life, without you I would of been a goner!

'' Lets think more positive shall we? I mean I'm alive now!''

''Okay, but please enlighten me of these dreams.'' Curiosity took over her Brother as he listened to his little sister.

'' Well, I can recall in these dreams I would be walking around with my maids as usually going to my Cult but I cannot shake the fact that her face was a blur, all I could really remember is that when I drank my tea, I would feel light headed and sick, I couldn't understand what was going on I was confused, and I would also have bluish skin and when I look in the mirror I would have dilated pupils.''

Silence overtook the room as y/n had finished describing her dream to Mr.saito.

'' Y/n..Darling.. Thats the side effects of....

Nightshade poisoning.

what?

did he say that was nightshade poisoning?

That sounds familiar...

wait...

y/n's eyes widened at the realization.

''Yes, its the same poison mother was conflicted with before she was burnt alive.''

'⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/n kibutsuji went from the office after she said her good-byes just to be greeted by someone familiar .

'' Hello Mrs. Kibutsuji.''

'' Well hello, my dearie! You must be the new maid!''

''My name is Uragiri.''

''well nice to meet you! How about i show you around here,since its your first day!"

"Yes,ma'am"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

†ïmê £ðr åñ hêïåñ êrå §ê¢rê†

|平安時代の秘密の時間|

> Y/n can sense auras and can detect someone's hidden intents but these skills are not perfected.

> Saito became a doctor to protect humans but mostly did it for his sister, she is very accident prone

> Uragiri the new maid's name is japanese for betrayal

> The new maid Uragiri was sent by-

エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー エラー

έŘ𝔯ό𝓇 є𝔯г๏я e𝐑Řό𝕣 𝐄𝓡Ⓡᵒя 𝐞𝓻Řσя 𝐄ⓡŘ𝕆𝓻 ⓔⓡяⓄⓇ 𝑒я𝐫𝑜я 𝔼Ř𝔯ᵒℝ 𝔼𝐫rⓄℝ 𝔼𝐫rⓄℝ

ĎᗩŤ𝒶 ⓒ𝓸г𝕣Ⓤᑭt𝑒𝒹

ハードドライブを終了してください

Please exit hard drive . . . .

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。