Chapter 9

Author pov's :

Siya was seating in front of dressing table in bridal room. Looking at the beautiful women in fornt of her eyes. She never thought red color would look this great on her. Like It is specially made for her. But her eyes had lost the shine. She was not happy as anyone who is getting married should have to be..
Memory of that day is still fresh in her mind. Neither she liked nor he enjoyed any moments that she spend with Rudra. He is a good man. But the memories of abhimaan has always occupied her mind. She try her level best to get rid of it. But she failed badly everytime.
Who is she going to spend her whole life in the same house where he lives.
Feeling what she have.. She is unaware of them.. Is not understanding what to do.. Her heart in still hoping for the miracle to happen.

Suddenly knock on her door disturb her thought. She get up and open the door.

There he is standing in fornt of her. Dress in black sherwani.. Today also black she never saw him in any color rather than white and black.
She wanted to hug him tightly like her whole life depends on him. But she composed her self..
"May I" he asked.
Siya take a side and let him come inside. She was not able to believe her eyes what is she seeing. She wish it is not a dream.
Crying sound break her chain of thought. She looked on the baby in his arms maybe of one month.

Who's baby is this??
Where was he?
Is he have anyone else in his life?
Then what was that??

Before she can asked any question. All her family member came inside.
Siya father was in so much anger, her mother was crying. Seema Aunty was looking defeated.
"what happened? Is everything okay" Siya asked confused.
"Rudra runaway, this baby belong to rudra" Siya mother said.
Siya felt like she was being hit with hard wall and then cold water is poured upon her.
"seema ji, this was not what you said. We don't pressurized our daughter to see this day. She is too young but still we force her to marry your son. Now what will happen to her, who will get Marry to her" Siya father shouted.

Seema was looking on earth defeated and humiliated. She never thought her son will do something like this.

On the same time, Siya whole attention was on the baby wrapped in blue blanket.. Loud voice was disturbing his sleep. Siya don't know why she felt so much love towards the baby. She immediately feel the motherly warth for the baby. No doubt it was love at first sight for her.

"I will" these two words of abhimaan made everyone present in the room silent.

"we have on issue" Siya father replies.
He didn't want to get ashamed in front of whole world so he felt it the best option right now.

"but before I want everyone to leave this room, now" he shouted.
He didn't liked the raised voice of anyone. No one talked to him like that. Now he don't like the why he Siya father talked.
Everyone left the room. He walked toward Siya and give the baby to her.

"His immune system is so week form the day he was born, he was in hospital and only cure of this mother feeding. Marry me right now you know what you have to do" abhimaan asked.Siya nodded.
"I can give huge amount of money to anyone and they will become ready to do it. But I have alot of enemies and I don't want this baby to get hurt" abhimaan said.
"what if I say no, then" Siya questions.
"I know that, you will say something like that, he bend on her level and said in her ear
" then I will make sure that within one week your whole family should be on road begging for the food and then you by your will come to me and say that you will do anything which I say"
Belive me, I am capable enough to do this, you know better "abhimaan said in threatening voice.

But the question is Siya wanted to go back in the house where except her father on one care about her. The answer is big no.

" okay I am ready "Siya answered.
The a Dr came and took blood sample of Siya to check is she is capable to feed baby so they can start the next process.

She did not know what happened next. She remembered only abhimaan tieing nuptial chain around her neck. Showing that now she belong to him.

Now it is time for bride farewell Siya cried a lot hugging her father. Then she was seated in the car beside abhimaan and baby in her lap. Abhimaan stay slient during the whole journey and baby was slept.

Siya was seating no the bed waiting for the abhimaan.
He entered in the looking on the Siya seating on his bed. Where is dreamed to do so much with her. Make his pant tight. He surely knows that he has to take cold showers later and looking her ravishing in red but still he control himself. He didn't want to do anything with her right now as he was angry with her that she was going to marry his brother.
Aren't he said to her that she is his. Thank to his star that he came in time otherwise, universe know what would happen now.
He wanted to take her so rough and she got to know that where she belong.

Abhimaan come toward her and set on the edge of the bed.
"Siya I want to make one thing very clear between us, you will be mother of this baby and daughter of law of my mother and his house. There will be no relationship between us even I will stay in my office room at night. And I have transfered 10 core in this account and here is detailed of the account. "abhimaan gave her a file.
" I don't need your money as I some saving for my self. "she said.
'it is not for you perhaps it is for the baby and I maybe leave for Russia after 2 or 3 day of your treatment so please I don't want you to get worried for the expenses" he cleared.
Siya got the paper and put them beside the bed table.
Abhimaan got up to leave.
"your suitcase will Come till morning right now, if you want you can use my clothes" he said and left.

As abhimaan left, Siya break down she being to cry aloud why her fate is so cruel to her, she didn't get the love of family now her husband also don't want her.
And she don't know when she doze off.

After one hour, abhimaan came in room and saw her gorgeous wife sleeping peacefully. Her kajal was messed showing she cried to sleep but why abhimaan felt pangs in his heart. He came toward the bed and baby the baby lay on the bed.

Suddenly his eyes fall on his wife. Her dress was also disoriented. Show casing her bosom. And the mole on the left side caught his attention. It looked so beautiful on her fair skin.
How he wanted to touch them, mould them in his hand and them so hard.
He didn't how much long did he looked her breast. He enjoyed this view so fucking much. That he got settled down on his big chair and enjoyed the view.

His pant was getting tight with passing moments he knew if he stay there for few more time. He gone lose his mind but still he choose to do the opposite. And looked at her till his fullest.