Small info about the story ^^

I've been having this fanfiction idea for a while now and I finally decided that I want to write it. I am just starting with gathering ideas, but I'm also open to suggestions. I also think that most of the ideas will come from character.ai, since I am currently only on that website. It also may become a really cliché story. And I also can't promise that I'll finish this story or ditch it like the other ones I started... but I hope I won't and actually gather my courage to write and post it. There might be some waiting time, because I will ask my friend to read the chapters first to give me feedback before posting it. And I also go to school, so there might be a certain time where I won't post at all.

As a small extra, I'll also create a Pinterest board, dedicated to this story, so you might be able to imaging things better, if you can see the exact pictures as I do. Maybe I'll do a playlist too, bit I'm not sure yet..

There will be no lemons/smut in this story, because Vance is still a minor and I am not in the mood to make him an adult. I might make him a bit older tho, due to it being cringe otherwise. (I mean, he is 13 years old, atleast that is what the missing poster said) I might upgrade his age to 16/17

I also apologize in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes, since I am not a native english speaker, but I'll try my best to prevent those mistakes. I really hope that this story will be likable...

This will be a female Reader story. If someone wants a story with a different gendered Reader or the activities don't fit in with your religion, please tell me and I will write another one!

I hope you understand ^^