prologue

"They're never gonna find out, we look exactly alike!"

"Our dad is a world class detective, he's gonna figure it out."

"He won't, Kaoru."

"I'll trust you, Hikaru."

wherein twins find a way to make their parents meet again.

or

(y/n) and Heizou meet again through the plan of their reckless children.

Inspired by The Parent Trap

heizou x (fem!)reader

modern au!

!warnings!

Tooth rotting fluff
angst
drinking
smoking
probably drinking too

*yes the twins are hikaru and kaoru from ohshc*

"I only have one picture of my mom, and it's ripped in half." A woeful Hikaru said to his new friend Kaoru, who coincidentally looked the same as him.

Kaoru, as if realizing something, suddenly stood up. "Wait a minute..."

"That's the lunch bell, let's get some food." Hikaru spoke up, preparing himself to get down until Kaoru held his shoulders to face him.

"Don't you get it, Hikaru?" Kaoru looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Get what?" He asked.

"I've never met my dad, and you've never met your mom." He started saying in an elated voice, "we look exactly alike and-"

"You have a picture of your dad ripped in half?" Hikaru responded, placing his hands on Kaoru's shoulder.

The two of them frantically walked around the room, Kaoru taking the picture of his dad, and Hikaru taking the picture of his mom.

They sat down on the floor, facing each other, bringing out the ripped pictures and connecting them together.

And just like that, each of their ripped parts look completed. Two teenagers were sitting on a table, fine dining cuisine prepared, and two loving eyes staring at each other. "We're twins!"