"Confession"

Stiv: Zean I want to ride the ferris wheel for the last time before we go home.
Zean: that's too high for me I can't.
Steve: Please? Or else let's go home
Zean: okay fine for you.
Steve: yes, thank you.

We bought tickets and got on board. That time while riding, Zean was silent and closed his eyes.

Stiv: Zean are you okay?
Zean: no I can't.
Stiv: okay Zean inhale exhale and open your eyes and see the beauty of the night.

Stiv: Zean are you okay?
Zean: no I can't.
Stiv: okay Zean inhale exhale and open your eyes and see the beauty of the night.

Zean slowly opened his eyes

Zean: wow this is so beautiful
Steve: see! There is no need to worry.

While the time fast by. Zean trying to grab my hand. And suddenly He grabbed my hand so we was holding hands.

Zean: Stiv Did you know? When I first saw you. You got my attention You spilled coffee on my shoes. I was not angry with you I was looking at your face you remind me a Guy in my dreams who love Ang care me from that I always stalked you. I'm afraid to add on fb because we're not that close yet. I find ways to get closer to You, what do I do, but fate has brought us closer to each other. You joined the broadcasting club that I didn't think. I said yes this is my moment to get close to You and this is it Tayo Ngayon but today I want to confess my feelings toward you here. Stiv I really really like you so much. Your so kind. Like the guy in my dream joyful, helpful and everything about you a perfect partner for me and right now I will ask you.

Will you be mine?

I was amazed at what He did there
I'm not expected what He did I can't believe it.

Stiv: Ahhhhhh mmmmm ahhh wait huhu

Zean My answer is YES.

Zean: yes woohhhh

Zean shouting loudly inside the ferris wheel he seems so happy as you see in his teary eye he admires me so much and I feel so loved and accepted.

Zean: thank you stiv this is the best day ever hoping for more dates for us I love you.

And after that we went home and Zean drove me door to door.

Stiv: thank you Zean I enjoy it.
Zean: thank you Stiv
Stiv: bye
Zean: I love you

You bitch Zean I was shocked

Stiv: bye I love you too (in a whisper way)

When I entered the living room, the dean was there.

Stiv: oh you're here
Dean: How long do you have?
Stiv: why did I just wander off?
Dean: Is it fun?
Stiv: yes, it was a great experience. I will never forget it.
Dean: why what happened?
Stiv: Were just having a rides. And Just eat that's it.
Dean: It's from Zean.
Stiv: this teddy bear? Yes, He won. It's great, isn't it?
Dean: oh okay
Stiv: My body hurts.
Dean: are you okay? I will Massage you
Steve: Can you?
Dean: yes, if it's you.
Steve: thank you Dean.

At kinabukasan Sunday ginawa namin Yung assignments and project namin ni dean. While answering Zean message me.

And the next day, Sunday, we did the assignments and project with Dean. While answering Zean message me.

Zean: Good morning, how are you?
Stiv: I'm okay how about you?
Zean: I'm okay I enjoyed last night.
Steve: Me too
Zean: Did you Eat already?
Stiv: yes, I'm done. We make our assignments and projects together with dean.
Zean: dean? He is there
Stiv: yes why?
Zean: ahhh okay hold on.

And the dean noticed that I kept smiling while talking on the cell phone

Dean: You're smiling there
Stiv: nothing I just read pov.
Dean: what are you looking at?
Stiv: nothing Let's continue.
Dean: Do you have Tina tago sakin?
Stiv: nothing why?
Dean: okay good for you

To be continued.