Chapter 1 - The Meetup and the Flirting

In a bright night were the people enjoying the time of their lives, Natsume as the bartender doing her work and she prepares the glasses to the counter and also the liquors.

A handsome stranger walks by in a bar, he seems wanted to have a drink as he felt broken due to his discover about his ex-girlfriend.

"Can I have a wine please?"

"Sure sir, for a moment."

Natsume prepares his drink and pours in it then she served in front of him.

"Here you go sir, enjoy drinking."

When her sober customer drinks his liquor, she was busied herself at scrolling through her phone. She can see at those posts about couples and other shits, Natsume was frustrated and ended up cringing herself.

On the other hand, this customer had really felt heartbroken as he saw his ex-girlfriend's post. A betrayal that his ex and his friend were together. He requested some another drink to the bartender and she serves again.

Natsume as served another drink to him continued to scroll at her phone. She ended up throwing her phone to him in frustration.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry."

The man felt hurt after being hit at her throwing the phone in his face. She apologizes and she caressed his cheeks, though the man doesn't mind because it helped to regain his consciousness. It means that he was here for some reason and he got the mood to flirt at the bartender.

When Natsume was trying to get her phone below him, he tried to blocked it by his feet and continues to flirt at her.

"Hmm my my, you're eager to get something huh? Do you know you were so beautiful, my muffin?"

"Sir please, let me get my phone."

"Nah, I'm starting to have some fun."

"Sir please..."

"How about you join drinking me? It's so lonely that I'll drink alone."

"Fine, but please my phone."

"I'll get it and return it for you muffin."

The man slowly picked up her phone and he places his number from her contact list before he gave it to her.

"Thank you sir."

"Now, you've promised you'll drink with me muffin."

"Alright."

Natsume joined him to drink some liquor and after a several rounds, the man stares at her lips. Licking it at her own as she felt getting tipsy, she offered him to play some game...a truth or dare then he accepted the challenge.

"We've been talking in a few minutes and I don't know your name. May I know what's your name?"

"The name is Astro, how about you my pretty muffin?"

"Natsume."

"What a beautiful name."

"Ohh! So can we play truth or dare?"

"Yes."

"Truth or dare...Astro?"

"I'd say..."

He thought for a second.

"Truth darling."

"Truth, Hmm...well I know I should not brought about it but I'm asking if do you still love your ex?"

He stops for a moment before responding.

"Hahahaha- no I do not."

He scoffed.