ғᴏᴜʀ

{ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ sɪsᴛᴇʀs}

The baby blue thin layered kimono swayed with every movement she made, her hand over her mouth as she calmly strides the area with a confident grin.

Her thin black hair was styled in a formal down style, short bangs on each side of her face, "Warabihime, someone has come to visit you." One of the small children, posing as servants for the Oiran, had announced.

[name] blinked her pale green orbs. Her pale skin glistening in with the lanterns lighting the path.

"Let them in." The usually stubborn Oiran allowed this unique guest to walk in, the two servants, dressed to match the Oiran they served, had panicked when Warabihime cocked her head to the door after [name] walked through.

"Leave us." She quickly said.

They hurried outside, closing the door gently and quietly as to not disturb the Kyogoku house.

The Oiran ceases, listening into the footsteps that got distant the more they walked off, [name] turned toward the shorter figure before being engulfed in a tight hug by Daki. Her preferable name.

[name] chuckled lightly, softly patting her younger sister figure's head.

Daki smile widened and her eyes closed at the embrace of her sister's warm, yet cold arms, their bond wasn't stronger than Daki's and Gyutaro's, but it was a comforting type of bond that they can rely on each other. Since those last two years of bonding.

Daki and Gyutaro had gotten stronger as Upper Rank 6, while [name] was sharing Upper Rank 5 with Gyokko, she stayed out of the path of devouring humans but had to kill to stay by Gyutaro's and Daki's side.

They were relatively bad people that she killed.

Just as the moment ended, the footsteps of the madam of the house approached the room, it was obvious she had a weapon, if you had inhuman senses like demons or "chosen ones".

The paper door slid open, revealing The Head of The Kyogoku house, "We need to talk." She side eyed [name], earning a wary eye from Daki.

"The both of you." [name] was surprised, but settled beside her sister figure, Daki, "About what?" Daki played dumb, asking.

"Stop causing people to get hurt and commit Ashinuke and suicide! That's what!"  Omitsu was her name, [name] had on a bored expression, also playing dumb but understood everything perfectly.

She explained.

Daki and [name] in sync turn their heads on the side, glaring at Omitsu from below.

"Could it be- That you're- You're both not human?" She screamed out in panic, Daki wrapped her up in her obi while covering her mouth tightly while restraining her in mid air, [name] had appeared more demon-like as they were floating in mid air.

[name] had spoken up, "That's something that you should keep your mouth shut about when you realize it." her index finger was in front of her lips.

"That's how everyone's survived until now," Daki speaks up, "But it looks like you're far more stupid than I ever thought. It's sad, isn't it, [name]-ane?" She turned to her rightful superior.

[name] nods while looking downward at the village, "You'll die by the hands of us, what a pleasure." She chimed, smiling sadistically at Omitsu as Daki's obi slowly loosens the old woman's body, "There's no need in fear, I would never kill you!" Omitsu felt her worries, making her shudder.

""Goodbye, Omitsu." Both Daki and [name] farewell the older woman before Daki fully releases her from her sashes, the terrorized screams finally ripped from Omitsu's throat before she died from the fall.

Both Daki and [name] finally stand on the rooftops, returning back to Daki's assigned room.

The aura of Muzan could be felt as [name] kneels immediately after jumping inside the window, on the floor of the room, Daki blushes as she kneels, yelping at the sudden appearance of Muzan Kibutsuji.

"You've both gained more power than before." Muzan sat on a stool, "Yes!" Daki agreed. While [name] stared down at her fingertips, "You mustn't let your guard down." "Understood." [name] responds this time.

Muzan serenades, "Daki.." he walks toward her, "Yes, Muzan-sama?" "I have high hopes for you. No one is as beautiful as you. You're going to become more powerful from here on out." Daki clutches the hand that engulfs her cheek, "Same for you, [name]."

They both nod in agreement.

"Thank you, Muzan-sama!"