1

“When are you coming home?”

“Later.”

Jungkook watched Yoongis face turn into a frown. Yoongi hated his husband being so late from his job, he felt like he never spent time with him. “Stay safe..I love you.”

“Whatever.” Jungkook walked out, shutting the door. Yoongi flinched at how the door was shut so loud, standing up. Knowing he was going to be getting it unless he cooked dinner for his husband. Stepping in, he took out ingredients to make a good dinner. Steak, Noodles, ggimbap. Sounds like a great dinner. He didn’t know what was wrong with his husband, he wanted to get to the bottom of it. But he knew it would take time. “Whatever..he’s just, busy.” He told himself. Cutting ingredients with agression he didn’t know he had. “He’s going to get a- great. Dinner. If he even fucking- eats it.” He put everything together, placing the plates on the table and covering them to they stayed hot. Going to their shared room as he laid down on it, hugging a pillow. He stared at the wall, sighing in despair. Sadness. His husband was mean, cold. He didn’t know why. He just wanted to be loved by him, he showed him so much love. Why didn’t he get it back? His eyes glazed with tears, he heard a door open and close. “Babe.” Quickly wiping his eyes as he stood up, fixing his clothes. “Yeah.”

“Fix yourself, you look a mess. And dinner was okay.” His heart swelled for just a moment, proud of himself that his husband liked his food. He nodded, going to his closet to put on some new clothes. A white dress shirt, black dress pants and a black vest. “How does it look, babe..?” He asked quietly. “Speak up.” Jungkook walked up. “I think it looks great..” Yoongi mumbled. “Speak. Up.” He looked at his cold husband, “I said I think it looks great.” Jungkook stared at him for a moment, resisting his urge to kiss him. “Okay.” He stepped out of the room, quickly snapping a photo of his husband while he wasn’t looking before walking into the kitchen. As he was about to get more food, he heard a small squeal from behind him. “What now?” he asked. “I got a promotion at my job! I’m making 5 more than what I’m making!” Yoongi smiled bright, hugging Jungkooks arm. “Get off.” He got off, clearing his throat as he fixed his vest. ”Yeah..u-um. Sorry.” looking down. “Whatever. Get upstairs in bed.” He walked upstairs, sitting in the shared bed as he moved his hair out of his face. Jungkook stepped in moments later, standing in front of his husband. “Why are you not laying down? Lay down.”

“I-I just wanted to say goodnight.” He rolled his eyes, laying down as his back faced Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Jungkook, pouting. Laying down on his side, staring at the wall, their backs to each other. Deciding to sleep on the couch, Yoongi stood up and walked downstairs with a pillow and blanket, getting himself comfortable, turning on the tv not too loud before falling asleep to his favorite show. The next morning, Jungkook found the spot next to him to ben empty. Standing up, going downstairs and to the living room to see what went on since he heard the television. Yoongis head popped up, setting it back down on the pillow. “I have work soon.”

“Okay? I don’t care. Go to work.”

“Why do I even bother.” Yoongi stood, walking past his husband to get changed for work. Stepping out to his car, getting in and driving off. Knowing he wasn’t going to work today, he just had to relax, so, he went to his friend Taehyungs house. He would know what to do. “Hello?” He heard over the phone. “Taehyung, it’s me, Yoongi. I need help.” He pulled in the driveway and parked. He took a deep breath, exhaling a second later. “Is it Jungkook again? You need to step up for yourself, dude! Tell him how mean he’s being, shit I hate seeing you like this. I’ll come pick you up.”

“N-no need. I’m parked outside your house. I told Kook I’m working, but-” A car pulled up next to his. Recognizing the side profile, he got out of the car and walked up to the door, knocking on it. “Tae? Tae let me in. Kooks here.” He heard the phone hang up, the door open as he walked inside quickly. “He pulled up next to my car. I don’t- I don’t know what to fucking do, Tae. He’s going to shout.”

“Shout? Why the fuck would I ever shout?” Taehyung and Yoongi looked at Jungkook. Yoongis eyes widened, hiding behind his friend. “You said you had to work. Why did you lie?”

“I was..handing Taehyungs coat back.” He lied. “And why did you follow me? Do you not trust me? Why are you so mean?” Jungkook stared at Yoongi. “I am not mean and you know this.” Yoongi scoffed, walking away to the guest room. Sitting on the bed, he hugged his knees. “Stupid husband, cold man. Doesn’t fucking love me.” Taehyung walked in, sitting next to his friend. “I know it’s hard dealing with a cold husband..my boyfriend used to be cold too, until I showed him lots of care and love.”

“I do that to him! I show him love, I cook for him, I always give him hugs and give him touches. He just moves away. I make his bed, do his clothes..everything. I just don’t understand.” Taehyung rubbed his back, hugging him. “It’s okay. I’ll talk with him.”

“No. He’ll think I’m cheating on him and I don’t want that.”

“Alright. But still, you should talk to him.”

“I don’t want to. What if he shuts me out again? I don’t want him to shut me out again. He gets all mean and sarcastic..cold..pushes me away. Why am I even married to him?” Yoongi covered his face. Taehyung took his hands, holding them. “As your best friend, I will tell you that you married him for a reason. You both had vows, that you would love each other until the end..isn’t that the most romantic part?”

“I-I guess..”

“Now, let’s go talk to him, okay?” Taehyung stood with his friend, letting go of his hands before walking out with him to Yoongis car, driving him home so they could confront Yoongis husband.